Baba 👶(skephalo)

Little skeppy and caregiver bad, there both regular sized, bad only being taller by a few inches (and a demon)
When ya can't go into little space, you write it.

Skeppy walked around his and Bads house, his black and red, stitched stuffed bunny in hand. He wore his favorite oversized sweater that he stole from bad, aswell as a pair of short shorts, that he stole from bad. He rubbed his eyes, walking into the kitchen. He was looking for bad. He found him, aswell as puffy and eret in the living room, to far gone into little space to care about others opinions. He walked up to bad getting into his lap and putting his head into his neck. "Skeppy, are you okay?" Eret asked in her deep voice. Skeppy groaned causing bad to sigh and stand up taking him to the room "I'll be back in a minute" bad layed him on the bed, causing the shorter boy to whine "hug" bad sighed hugging the boy. "S'geppy, come on I love you but i have people over i can't give you my undivided attention right now" skeppy whinned at this kicking his feet.

"But I'm mowe impowtant then them" he whinned crossing his arms "so i desewve it" bad sighed patting his head "listen, baby I'll come back up in a bit, for now why don't you play with your toys" skeppy whinned hitting Bads arm "i want to hug you now tho, dada i wanna huuuuug" bad sighed "Hun, is there anything else i can like get for you, untill after they leave" skeppy smiled at bad "sand" Bads face flattened "do you wanna just attach yourself to me?" Skeppy nodded climbing back on to his lap and hugging his torso and hiding his face in his neck. Bad sighed standing up and carrying him back into the living room with him.

"Ya good bad" bad nodded "yes, anyways what were we talking about?" Puffy looked at skeppy and then back at his notes "listen bad we can come back another time, i don't think skeppy is in the right headspace to eaves drop" puffy stood up putting a hand on Bads shoulder"ya guys need anything from the store? Maybe like a toy or something?" It was very clear that puffy knew what was happening, eret probably knew to, skeppy looked up at puffy and back down at Bads shoulder before looking back up at her. "Can you get me another plushie?" Skeppy said, his voice a bit shaky "sure, do you want another bunny or a different animal?" her voice was soft and sweet "another animal, please" she smiled patting his head "okay I'll get ya a stuffie" she said then walking out, eret following her, giving skeppy a small wave goodbye.

Skeppy whinned "bad did i make them leave?" Bad sighed "no Hun, we were just talking about some stuff it's better for you not to hear" skeppy Whinned pulling away from bad, every second he fell deeper and deeper into little space, the world getting fuzzier and fuzzier and him felling smaller and smaller. "Do you want your paci baby?" Skeppy nodded as bad stood up going back into there room and grabbing his binkie from the table in which the tv sat. He held it in front of the boys mouth,and he instently took it. His paci was red and black just like he's bunny.

Skeppy whinned tighting his grip onto bad. "Baba" bad side "yes baby" skeppy pointed to the bed "bed" bad sat on the bed holding skeppy in his lap "huggy" bad smiled "okay, huggy" skeppy smiled as bad began to fall asleep, god he hadn't realized how tired he was, but he had a feeling skeppy did and smiled at the thought. "Baba, sleep" skeppy put his hands onto the demons face causing him to chuckle and pull the hand off "i will" he said yawning, soon falling asleep with skeppy in his arms.

Bad woke up, groaning he realized skeppy was out of his arms, he whinned getting up and heading out of the door looking for him. He found skeppy in the kitchen getting a cup of water "baba, i gotcha some Wawa" he said waddling up to bad, who took the cup smiling "thank you baby" bad drank it setting it down into the sink "why don't we go out and watch a movie?" Skeppy smilled brightly "yay, please lets?" Bad chuckled"go get changed love, call for me if ya need help" skeppy ran into the room closing the door behind him. He looked over to the living room, on the couch we're 3 stuffies, his black and red bunny, a fluffy white sheep, and a little fox. The demon smiled at them, they were set up how the three had been earlier.

"Baad" he heard skeppy call from the room. Bad sighed walking into the room. "I don't know what to wear" bad closed the door walking up to the boy who was going thru his and skeppys closet "how about you keep the sweater on but put on some pants" bad said grabbing a pair of. Skeppys loose fitting jeans and handing it to him, the boy nodded taking off the shorts and putting on the pants. "Can we watch puss?" bad smiled grabbing onto skeppys hand "sure why not, you wanna bring one of your stuffies?" Skeppy nodded as they headed out the door. Skeppy ran to the couch grabbing his bunny as bad grabbed the keys to his car. "Okay let's go watch the movie baby"

Word count (941)