Final Chapter

(February 1, 2023 Words: 2643)

A rushed chapter 😭 sorry! I've been so busy 😭

!Unedited Chapter!

The door opened with a bang alerting Jinsoul inside, "What the fuck?!" Hyeju burst in clutching on her stomach clearly in visible pain, "What happened to you?!" Jinsoul rushed towards her and helped her sit on the couch before taking her phone out but Hyeju stopped her and panted heavily, "Don't."

"What?! Hyeju you've been shot!"

"One of my agent is coming. J-Just don't t-tell anyone, please..." Jinsoul sigh in frustration,

"Who the fuck did this to you?? And where were you even??"

Hyeju groan in pain before hissing, "I-I was following Mr. K-Kim. Jisung was there." Jinsoul was still confuse, "How did y—"

"Jisung saw me sneaking up behind Mr. Kim and shot me, I—there was a lot of bodyguards and they started shooting. I wasn't prepared." Jinsoul raised a brow and felt something was wrong,

Hyeju glared at her, "You don't believe me--" She started coughing as her vision started blurring out, Jinsoul noticed this before slapping the girl on the face, not knowing what to do. She was panicking, she has no medical experience and all she could do is put as much clothing on the girl's wound to prevent for the blood to flow more.

"Stay with me!" She yelled before the door opened revealing two unfamiliar men entering one with medical kit and one with a heavy gun, who the hell brings a heavy gun in a girls dominatory building? But she moved aside as she watches as the girl get treated before contacting Jungeun,

"Hello?"

"Babe. Don't come home yet okay? Apparently I have to discuss something with Hyeju about something it'll be quick okay?"

"What?"

"Just don't come okay?? Just give us an hour." She ended the call before facing the medic who was busy aiding Jinsoul, "Bring her to the base." She said firmly and stood up to get her jacket,

"What the fuck happened?" A boy came out from the room with a frustrated look, "Look Hoseok there's no time to explain but please tell me what happened?" Hoseok sigh and massed his forehead, "We got the bullet out but she's still unconscious, she lost a lot of blood. The bullet wasn't deep but she was out too long." Jinsoul sigh in despair before clearing her throat. "Thank you but please don't tell anyone about this. Not even Hyunjin."

The boy nodded his head, "Fine. But next time if you guys are going in a fight bring a medic? I almost lost her." Jinsoul gritted her teeth in anger, "I got it."

Hoseok walked away leaving a frustrated Jinsoul, she sat on the chair and sigh loudly. She can't tell anyone, not even Jungeun. Mr. Kim is in question but she knows she can't point fingers till she knows who actually did it. Call her stupid but she's not the type of person who would just accuse people like that, she needs to see it for herself.

Guess she has to go do some side missions.

Jinsoul fixed her cap down and took a sip of her coffee while her eyes stayed on a specific person. Then the cafe door opened, Jinsoul's blood boiled when she saw him walking in with two guard behind him, so Hyeju was right...no not yet...

She continues to observe as they started interacting starting from a warm hug and both started talking about something. She felt betrayed and angry, betrayed because she thought Mr. Kim was different angry because she knows something was about to happen and she doesn't know what it is,