Chapter 1

(December 18, 2022 (2192 Words))

Jinsoul entered the school and hurriedly made her way to her classroom. It's almost everyday she had to do this. She was the top 1 victim when it comes to bullying. Fresh and old bruises were all over her arms and face, she didn't do well on covering them with make up but it looked less noticeable. She hope today was better. Or not.

"Where the fuck you think you're going loser?" Her hair was suddenly pulled back making her drop all her books and binder to the ground. Park Jisung. He was the main reason why her high school life has been miserable. She hated every moment of it but she had to get through it no matter what.

She was then slammed to the lockers before her bag pack was taken away from her. She couldn't say anything because it'll only mean she'll be hurt more. "So how much do you have this time? Enough to buy us a whole table meal?" Jisung asked and chuckle as his other friend rummage through her bag for money but found non.

His friend shakes his head at him making him pissed, "Where the fuck is the daily eddies?!" He grabbed her by the collar and lift her up, "Y-Yesterday w-was the last m-money I have..." she stutter and closes her eyes preparing to get punched again, "Jisung. How many times do I have to tell you about this??" Haseul's firmed voice echoed throughout the hallway, the students stepped aside as 5 other girls made their way towards them. Jisung cursed before dropping Jinsoul to the ground making her fall hard to the ground.

Alright now her butt hurts.

"We were just being friendly." He chuckled and kicked Jinsoul's bag towards her,

Jinsoul was looking for her glasses but was having a hard time since she's that blind. Suddenly a hand extended towards her holding her glasses, she muttered a thank you before grabbing it and wore it.

She noticed a crack on her right lenses making her sigh, she look up to see her crush, Kim Jungeun or should she say the great Kim Lip. The most hottest and gorgeous student in the school who by the way is her roommate. Lucky ass. Too bad she's dating an asshole. "Are you okay?" Jungeun asked with a smile on her face and extended her hands to help her up,

Jinsoul was mesmerized, her smile. That goddamn smile. Her eyes then met Jungeun's, and honestly she could stare at her eyes all damn day..Her heart starts beating fast and oh boy she just want to look at her forever. But unfortunately she can't do that or she'll be called a creep

She was about to accept her hand when she felt Jisung's eyes piercing through her head. She just nodded her head before she stood up on her own, picking up her bag and fallen books and binder.

Suddenly Jisung placed his arm around her shoulders surprising her, "She's fine see?" He tightly gripped on her shoulder making her flinch in pain, Haseul crossed her arms and raised a brow, "Yea I could really tell now let her go and stop abusing her or I might have to file a report about your abusive attitude towards a student." She threaten making him annoyed before he let go of Jinsoul,

Jisung sigh and tried to calm himself before he approached Jungeun with a smile, "Hey babe." Jungeun smiled back before placing a kiss on his cheek. This made Haseul and the other girls roll their eyes at the sight and Jinsoul looked away.

It was terrible thing to watch honestly. She's clearly blind in love, he was an asshole and a bully yet she's still with him. They have also broken up couple of times because of his attitude and even cheated on her twice yet she's still with him.

"I have an early basketball practice. I'll see you at lunch okay?" Jungeun nodded as Jisung gave her a kiss on the lips before leaving but then one of his friend landed a punch on Jinsoul's stomach making her groan in pain, okay maybe it was a little over exaggerating of course it did not hurt, at least not that bad but still.