Chapter 14

(January 13, 2023 Words: 1741)

"Our wedding has been moved earlier than expected." Jisung took a sip of his coffee as he observes Jungeun's reaction. He expected her to be excited about it but who was he kidding? The girl hates him to the bones that she could just kill him. But he knows she can't do anything about it. A contract is a contract, she's stuck with him no matter what.

Jungeun on the other hand was beyond mad, why wasn't she informed about this? They didn't even consider her opinions and decision, she was the one who's getting married yet they secluded her from the wedding plans. Despite all of these, she tried to remain calm. She's going to have a talk with her father about this and he's not going to like whatever she's about to say.

"No matter what you're going to do it's not going to work. We are tied already and both of our companies are going through a merge at the moment, any halts or cancellations will cost your company. Not ours." He smirked when he saw her eye twitches, "Your company wanted the merge and my father accepted it willingly."

Jungeun balled her hands into a fist and took a deep breath shakily, trying to calm herself down but it seems like she's having a hard time.

She clearly knows he's trying to provoke her and testing her patience and oh boy it's running out fast.

Jinsoul walked around in circles with many thoughts running through her head, "What if she's going to get hurt?" She mumbled nervously before grabbing her phone hastily and contacted someone,

"Unnie?"

"Yeojin-ah. Can you search Jungeun's phone and locate her location? I need it asap." She said trying to sound calm but she was panicking,

Honestly she's feels very nervous, she's going to kill that guy if he does something bad to her,

"OEC Cafe, that's where she is."

"Thank you," she hung up and hurriedly grabbed her jacket before leaving,

Jinsoul entered the staff room and took a peek outside the lobby. Wonder how she got there?

It was stupid and creepy, knocking on their back door at 12am like a lunatic and being greeted by a annoyed manager and telling her she's not supposed to be doing that and if she ever do this again they will call the police on her. But being smart she is she already called Ms. Park to make her an employee ID for every restaurants and offices they own for no reason but guess it came handy.

"Ms. Jung what are you doing?" One of the staff asked her with a questioning look, she look up and smiled sheepishly, "Just some stuff." She said as the staff nodded still confuse and left the girl alone.

Jinsoul saw Jungeun and Jisung talking calmly and Jinsoul didn't like that. What are they even talking about? She thought and decided to come a little closer, "Ms. Jung here's a mask, their order and an apron." The same staff from before suddenly appeared beside her and started handing her the things making her baffled, "W-What?"

"You're curious to know what they're talking about so come on now and don't be a scaredy fish." Jinsoul couldn't do anything as she followed what the girl was trying to make her do.

She looked at herself through the mirror with a amuse look on her face, the staff beside her smiles proudly and claps her hand,

"There you go! You look more like a basic citizen employee than a rich brat kid living off from her dada's mula." Jinsoul opened her mouth to say something but refrained to do so, she didn't know if she should take that as a compliment or something very offensive. "Now give this to them, it's their second order so go." She gently pushed Jinsoul outside to the lobby and crosses her arms as she watches Jinsoul who's walking towards the table tentatively,