Chapter 18

(January 17, 2023 Words: 1374)

This chapter is a MESS and it's a unedited chapter too

Also there's gon b HYEWON TIME

"I don't get it! She knows that I like her..." Jinsoul walks back and fort in frustration, she can't believe that just came out from Jungeun's mouth. Did she just lowkey rejected her? Was last night just one time only? Just because she was drunk? Jinsoul knew what she was doing and she thought Jungeun was sincere about it, she does feel bad for falling asleep when everything just got very heated she regretted that but  why? Jungeun knew she likes her and she thought Jungeun likes her too.

So all these things that she does for Jinsoul are just because they're friends?

"Don't think too much about it okay? Just calm down." Sooyoung approached her and patted her back gently, she knows Jungeun is just in denial.

"We all know Jungeun likes you, maybe she was just pressured? It didn't look like she meant what she said." Hyunjin added trying to reassure her sister who seems to be lost and in distress,

Jinsoul slumped down on the bench beside her and sigh, now she doesn't know what to feel but something inside her sparks, she needed to do something about it.

"Please vote Jeon Heejin for Prom Queen!" Some students started handing out papers to any students that are passing by them, "They're actually serious about these Prom stuff huh?" Hyeju said as she watches them in amusement while eating chips, Hyunjin lean on the wall and sigh, this is too much commitment on her end. Probably it was a bad idea to ask her to go to the prom?

Her eyes roamed around the concourse before sighing again. "Why are we even here?" Hyeju asked getting a little bored, her eyes went towards Hyunjin who seems to be looking for something or rather someone.

There she was, Hyunjin stood up straight before approaching the figure who seems to be busy with her admirers crowding around her and her friend, "Heejin, we will vote for you!"

"I bet you're going to look so gorgeous during the prom day!"

"Bet yea she will be." Hyunjin place an arm around Heejin's waist and gave the boys a smug look, Heejin mentally rolled her eyes but kept a smile on her face, "Now the Queen will be with her King peasants. Now shoo." She waved her hand towards them motioning for them to leave. Although feeling a little bit annoyed that she had intervene them, they couldn't do anything but do as they told.

Hyeju stood close to them and watch them with a smirk on her face, "Hey." She looked down a little to see the same girl who gave her a butterfly bandaid. She looks like she was having a hard time carrying the gifts that were given to her, Hyeju hesitated.

Fuck it.

She grabbed the gifts from the girl and carried her into her arms. "Are you going to throw these out or?"

"Uh No! Um...I have to..Umm.."

"Chaewon-ah, I can't come with you today...I have some important things to do and to talk about with Kim Hyunjin." Heejin side eye the girl who looked a little offended, "That's not how you call your girlfriend." Heejin pinched her hip,

"Ow!" Heejin gave her a little glare before pulling Hyunjin away, "Just let Hyeju go with you!" Before Chaewon could say anything the girl had already left with a whining Hyunjin.

She sigh and checked her phone, she has to go to the library to study for her test before the school ends for the day. "Uh.." Hyeju snapped her out of her thoughts making her surprise, she forgot Hyeju was still beside her,

"I-It's okay I can take it to my locke—"

"I'll help you." Hyeju looked around before looking at Chaewon again, "I'm going to skip my last two classes anyways. I'll follow you around I guess." Her voice sounded a little displease but she had nowhere to go since Yeojin decided to attend her class or else Yerim will kill her.

She had no choice, "Why are you skipping?" Chaewon gave her a disappointment look, it was kind of annoying to be honest. Please tell me I'm not making a mistake. She thought and gritted her teeth.

"You're studying with me then."

"W-Wh—"

This wasn't in her plan. Not at all.

"Focus. This is why you're failing math. You're using the wrong formulas."

She just wants to go out and eat or go to her usual arcade place! She mentally groan but still followed what the girl has been teaching and telling her. This jus turned into a full tutoring instead of her having fun somewhere.

"Can we just go eat or something?? My brain cannot with these useless academic stuff." She threw her pen down in frustration, she gave up.

Chaewon snickered at the girl, "No. not till you finish your homework. We're going to stay here till you finish it." She crossed her arms and gave the younger girl a demanding look, Hyeju was on the verge of just running away from here. Library was her no no zone.

"How can you stay here and not go crazy??" She asked and grabbed her pen before going back to work even if it was against her will.

"Mmm! So good!" Chaewon said and took another bite of the taco that Hyeju have bought her. Hyeju stared at her quietly.

Chaewon to her look like she's a stuck up, nerd and persistent girl. Always serious and very formal but after hours of being with her, the girl is just a full on sassy, cute and a crunchy girl especially her voice. Which she finds very adorable and amusing to hear. There was something about her that Hyeju find very interesting, she's someone that Hyeju just want to stay with.

She wasn't the type of person who would be herself to random people rather, a cold one and very unappealing and scary to others but with Chaewon she never think like that. Hyeju was treated the same by Chaewon. Unlike others the girl acts normal around her and is not really affected by her coldness or mean attitude towards the older girl.

"Want to try?" Chaewon extended the taco towards her with a smile that she somehow finds cute, her eyes then notice a sauce on the corner of her mouth. Without thinking she gently wiped it clean with her thumb taking the girl aback from the action,

Chaewon felt her heart racing from that tiny little action, Hyeju looks very beautiful close up. Her lips shaped into a cute triangle, he—

"Don't be too careless next time." She blinked when she realized she has been staring at the girl for too long,

Hyeju looked away embarrassed about what she's about to say. Taking a deep breath she looked at Chaewon,

"I'm not going to always be there to wipe it for you."

Jungeun's back met the wall hard, but she didn't mind that as her attention was fully on Jinsoul who looked very intimidating, her eyes looking at Jungeun sharply. "J-Jinsoul."

"I'm going to make you regret whatever you said earlier." She didn't had time to react when she was suddenly carried by Jinsoul and next thing she knows she was on the bed with Jinsoul hovering on top of her, she wanted to feel scared but excitement was rising,

Aggressive Jinsoul was very hot, she has never seen the girl like this before but she's not going to complain.

"You know that I like you yet you refused to say it, you acted like nothing happened yesterday. Your action pissed me off. How can you just say it wasn't a big deal??" Jinsoul's both hands grips tightly on both Jungeun's wrist,

She wasn't able to say anything as she was so distracted by how Jinsoul look like right now.

She was caught off guard and accidentally left out a moan when Jinsoul attacked her neck aggressively, she felt Jinsoul's hands gripping on her uniform shirt before it was torn away making her gasp,

Jinsoul glared her with so much anger and lust,

"Last night I was drunk but I still remember everything and I was very aware of my actions. But now I'm more aware than ever and we're going to finish where we left off."