【But None Came】

TW 𝕣@ρ𝟛

"Man, that sure packed a punch... This poison, I mean..." Gyutaro regenerates his legs instantly. "Blood Demon Art..." Waves of Gyutaro's blood circle his arms. "... Rotating Circular Slashes, Flying Blood Scythes!" As Tanjiro is being attacked by Gyutaro, Tengen kicks him away.

"Sound Breathing, Fourth Form... Constant Resounding Slashes!" Tengen and Gyutaro are locked in battle. The attacks eventually stop. 

"Lord Tengen, behind you!" Hinatsuru shouts. Daki's Belt attacks Tengen from behind. He dodges them. As the Belts surround Tengen, Hinatsuru throws her kunai knives at them. "I'll draw the belts toward myself! Lord Tengen, don't mind me! Go look for the dem --" Gyutaro covers Hinatsuru's mouth with his hand.

"Well, you have a lot of nerve. I'm sure going to mind you, you hear me?"

"Hinatsuru!!" Tengen Shouts. Daki's belts fly toward Tengen again. He blocks the attack. Daki's belts form a dome around Tengen. Tengen cuts Daki's belts away. "Leave her alone!!" Tanjiro gets back up and runs toward Hinatsuru and Gyutaro. Daki's belts fly toward Tanjiro. Tanjiro blocks the attack. Tanjiro takes a deep breath and prepares to use the Hinokami Kagura but falters. Tanjiro launches toward Gyutaro with a combination attack of Water Breathing and Hinokami Kagura. He cuts off Gyutaro's arm and moves Hinatsuru away. Tanjiro begins coughing and struggling to catch his breath. Gyutaro launches himself toward Tanjiro.

"Either way, you're going down!" Gyutaro shouts. Gyutaro slashes at Tanjiro. Tanjiro blocks the attack.

"Nope!" Nemuru jumps at Gyutaro, slashing at him endlessly. his goal was to confuse Gyutaro. "Sleep Breathing. Fourth Form, Forget. Nemuru moved in a blur, slashing at Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro dodged, however, so Nemuru only cut his arm off.

"That cut felt good for some reason! What did you do?" Gyutaro smiled, but then frowned.

"That was just part of the technique!"

"Hmmm... Don't play games with me..." Tengen prepares to behead Gyutaro. Tanjiro aims for Gyutaro, but he stops both Tanjiro's and Tengen's swords. "Hahaha... The likes of you, cutting off my head? Never gonna happen!" Gyutaro's flesh begins to grow over Tanjiro's and Tengen's swords. Tengen uses his second sword to aim for Gyutaro's neck. Gyutaro turns his head around and bites Tengen's sword. Blood begins to spew from Gyutaro's shoulders again. Hinatsuru grabs onto Nezuko's box. Gyutaro begins using his Blood Demon Art attack again. Tengen plants his foot into the roof and jumps off while holding Gyutaro.

"Tengen!" Tanjiro Shouted.

"Lord Tengen!" Shouted Hinatsuru. Gyutaro's attack hits the roof near Tanjiro and Hinatsuru, knocking them back.

"Look out!" Inosuke shouts. Daki's Belts, Inosuke, and Zenitsu appear before Tanjiro and Hinatsuru. Zenitsu and Inosuke parry the attacks.

"Inosuke! Zenitsu!" Tanjiro shouts.

"They're forcing us to change our strategy! I can't close in on that worm woman, no matter what! So the three of us will take her on while the old guy deals with the praying mantis demon alone!"

"At least this one is weaker than the man with the scythe! Let's decapitate this one first! Tanjiro, can you still move?" asked Zenitsu. Tanjiro looks down toward Tengen and Gyutaro. As he does, Daki's belts surround him. He cuts them away.

"I can move! But Tengen's been poisoned by the enemy, so he's in bad shape! We have to finish this as soon as possible!" Gyutaro's Blood Demon Art attack heads toward Tanjiro. He dodges and blocks the attack.