【D.A.S.】

"Hng~ Ah~ Ah!~... Ky-Kyojuro..." Nemuru said panting, "Just now, what we did... what was that?"

"That was the end, my love... we finished together... I love you so much Nemuru... Thank you for this, for being in my life," The two lovers hugged, sharing one long, passionate kiss.

"We should clean up and get dressed," Nemuru said, smiling.

『𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣』

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

After sneaking out of the bathhouse and getting dressed, both men were confronted by Aoi, Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho.

"Soooo... where have you two been?" Aoi said with a slight smirk on her face. The two men looked at each other, then at their hands, which were locked together. Before Nemuru could pull his hand away and defend himself, Kyojuro stepped in.

"My love and I were talking!" Kyojuro tightened his grip on Nemuru's hand as he said this.

"WHAAATT?!?!?" Sumi, Kiyo, and Naho all shouted at his statement, blushing at the thought of the two men being in love. Aoi was startled at Kyojuro's admission to loving Nemuru (and at the blatant lie that he spouted, since the two of them were quite loud... luckily the only ones there were the four girls...)

"Well then..." Aoi dusted off her uniform, "It's getting late, you two should go to bed..." and with that, the four girls ran off.

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

Kyojuro was awakened by an urgent rapping at his door, "Yes? come in?" He sat up, stretching.

"Nemuru's gone! He isn't in his room and we can't find him anywhere!" The door slid open to reveal a panicking Mitsuri.

"Calm down Mitsuri!" Rengoku chuckled as Nemuru began to sit up, rubbing his eyes.

"hmmm~ who's here, honey?" Nemuru said groggily.

"WHAAAAAT???!!!" Mitsuri shrieked, face as red as a tomato.

"Oh hey, Miss. Kanroji! What's the issue, are you ok?" Nemuru smiled and waved to Mitsuri. All Mitsuri could do was shriek and run away in excitement. 

||

"So, Why are we all here, Kyojuro?" Obanai sighed.

"Good question Obanai!" Rengoku grasped Nemuru's hand, making him blush, and making Mitsuri cover her face, trying not to die of excitement.

"You and Nemuru are acting oddly suspicious Kyojuro, does that have to do with why we are here?" Giyu raised his eyebrow.

"wait... what are we doing here again?" Muichiro looked at the sky, tilting his head. Kyojuro raised the hand of Nemuru that he was holding up to his chest.