【First "Mission"】

"Caw! Caw! Head north! To the nearest village! Disappearances have been reported as of late! Go now! Caw!" A crow was flying above, circling the group.

『𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣』

"Aw shit, my stupid crow, Tsukasa," said Junpei.

"Wait, talking crow has a name?" asked Nemuru.

"Duh, they all have one" replied Junpei, "Look, demon, you have one chance to prove you are good..." "You must come with us to kill one of your kind."

"Fuck yeah!" replied Nemuru happily.

"Wait what..." said Junpei, "YOU are a DEMON... and you are happy about killing another DEMON?"

"Yeah..."

"That's just weird..." replied Junpei.

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

"We're here!" said Akasuki.

"I'd say we have about 3 hours until the sun rises, so we have to work quickly" suggested Isamu.

"I would suggest anything abandoned... like a barn..." said Nemuru "I smell something off in this direction..." He now turned northeast. And so they walked and ended up finding an old abandoned shack. "Jesus... it reeks, do I smell like this?" asked Nemuru.

"Not at all!" answered Akasuki.

"Guys, let's focus on the task at hand..." said Isamu

"I have an Idea," said Nemuru, "how about I act like a new and confused demon to trick the demon, and then I will flick my wrist really fast signaling to attack."

"Perfect! I like it!" responded Katashi.

|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|======|=|

"𝘏𝘦𝘺... 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘺 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘧... 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘮," said the demon. He had definitely smelled Nemuru now, and Nemuru certainly looked the part- two arms were protruding out of his back, and two more at his sides, a third eye had appeared on his forehead as well as 2 big horns. This look honestly scared the slayers as funny as it sounds.

"Oh! my bad... I seem to be lost..." replied Nemuru. The demon slowly creeped out of the shack, mouth bloody. Nemuru was trying so hard not to charge at the corpse and dig in, that veins were now throbbing out of his face.

"𝘖𝘩, 𝘶𝘩... 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵'𝘴 𝘰𝘬... 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯 𝘺𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘥𝘢𝘺! 𝘥𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭?" asked the demon

"well... the furthest back I can remember is about a week ago..." replied Nemuru

"Y𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘪𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘢𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘭, 𝘩𝘶𝘩," said the demon, "Y𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘐 𝘨𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘴... 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘰𝘯."