【Things Are Gettin' Real!】

"Let that poor woman go!" Tanjiro could be heard shouting from a distance.

'That's Tanjiro's voice! I must be near... I sensed the demon in full strength... I need to see this!' Nemuru ran toward Tanjiro, stopping next to him.

"Just who the hell do you think you're talking to?! And it's you! The one from the Kyogoku house! What are you doing here?!"

"Just paying a little visit," Nemuru stopped his falsetto and wiped away his makeup, ripping away his night clothes to reveal his demon slayer uniform. "Lucky I always wear this just in case! but damn, it does get uncomfortable..."

"Shut up!" Daki sent Tanjiro and Nemuru flying through a building with her belt. "Are you two still alive? Well, looks like you're tougher than I thought. And you, boy. Those eyes of yours are lovely, aren't they? So lovely I might just have to gouge them out and gobble them up!"

"Sorry Nezuko, The shoulder strap broke. I can't carry you while I fight. Don't leave that box unless you feel that your life is in danger. Water Breathing! Fourth Form, Striking Tide, Turbulent!" Tanjiro jumped, cutting all of the belt tendrils.

"Color me impressed, your aerial combat isn't half bad. And you carefully cut away Koinatsu from my belt. Very fine swordwork indeed. Ugly as you are, that was very cute of you. I think I'm starting to grow fond of you! Wanna know why? cause' you're like a rat on the brink of death..." Just then, there was an explosion off in the distance. "That infernal racket is giving me a headache. What is all that noise? What is it you're up to? It sounds like it's coming from the Ogimoto House. That damn Hinatsuru. Exactly how many of you are there? Four perhaps?"

"Who knows?" Tanjiro said.

"Well then, if you were to tell me the truth, I might be willing to spare your worthless life. We only clashed for maybe an instant at most, but look at your sword. It's already chipped. The swordsmith who made it must have been a real amateur."

"You're wrong! The person who forged this is amazing, and he's a brilliant swordsmith!"

"Oh, really? How did it get chipped then, you moron?" Another explosion. "Over there now too? Such an obnoxious racket. I'm growing tired of it, so I'm putting an end to both of you now..." Tanjiro began to attack, using Hinokami Kagura this time. "What is that sound he's emitting? It's unpleasant as hell. Is it his breathing?" Tanjiro got closer, attacking, though she dodged. He jumped back, disappearing.

"Hinokami Kagura. Fake Rainbow... Hinokami Kagura. Fire Wheel!"

"Far too slow. You're making me yawn."

"Sleep Breathing. Second form, Falling!" Nemuru dove from the sky, twirling at super speeds. His five hands spun him around, moving him through the air. This attack surprised Daki so Nemuru almost got her. Instead, he got a bit off of her hair when she dodged. Nemuru landed, cracking all six of his knuckles.