9- Fuula Sobaa

Tw: a-lot of Blood 

|Y/n's POV|

I woke up in a hospital bed and someone hugging me. 

"Oh uh hi? who are you?" the boy backed up scared and I sat up in bed. A pain rung out in my head "agh my head"

|Time Skip|

The doctor (Who I learned is named Cam) said that I can go back to my room but to rest for a couple of days. (although before I left I noticed that she pulled a tall guy with purple goop for hair and the kid that hugged me earlier and whispered something to them. 

The Blonde one (who is named Hunter I think?) walked out of the room and he was trying to keep it together but I could tell he was about to start crying. I looked around and saw all the medical equipment on all the shelves, but one vial caught my eye. It was big and had a purple glow... I walked towards it my eyes were wide, and distracted.

"Ok come on Y/n" The tall man said as he steered me away from the Purple Liquid. We walked down long hallways that had huge paintings of a man with a stag mask. "Y/n? do you remember my name?" The tall man asked. I looked up at him and shook my head. He made a slightly sad face then said "Well my name is Darius, I'm taking you to your room right now." 

I continued walking through the huge hallways not caring about anything really. I wasn't sure where I was or who I was, but for some reason it didn't matter to me. I looked around gleefully. Darius would occasionally look at me then look away I swear I saw him cry a little bit. 

"Here we are." He handed me a key and as soon as I took it it felt like my head got hit with truck "AGH!" I yelled in pain when I opened my eyes Darius was gone and the blonde boy from earlier was standing in front of me.

"Here." was all he said and handed me a key and walked off. 'What a weird dude'

I took in a huge inhale and I was one the floor Darius was holding me "Y/n?! are you ok you just passed out!" 

"I remember a golden... boy? he handed me this key then walked off like a jerk" I stood up and I walked into the room "Thanks Darius." 

|Hunter's POV|

"Flap what am I gonna do?? Y/n has memory loss!! Cam said to try and remind her of her life but how am I supposed to do that?!" I slammed my fist in a wall which scared flapjack "agh I'm sorry I'm just so frustrated! I had what was probably the best night of my life and of course it had to be ruined!" 

I slumped down to the floor and buried my face into my knees. I felt Flapjack come and land on my head trying to cheer me up. 

|Y/n's POV|

I walked in the room that the ket was for "Man this place is a mess" I walked around the clothes on the floor and made my way over to the bed and laid down on the ceiling there were posters and drawings of a Purple dinosaur girl? I looked like she was from some sort of game. 

I rolled over and saw a calendar on the wall. Tomorrow's date was circled. I got up and looked at it "BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAY" was scribbled on it. I guess tomorrow is my birthday.

I laid back down on my bed and fell asleep.

|Hunter's POV|