4- The Owl Lady

(A/n) I wanted to say  that this story takes place before Luz comes to the Boiling Isles (until it says later when she comes to the Boiling Isles). So as of right now Eda is just an outlaw for some petty theft and not being in a coven but she isn't hunted down daily. So she isnt on the Emperor's most wanted list she is just wanted by the Warden really.

|Hunter's POV|

"Hunter, you have been doing better with your missions ever since I assigned The Crow Guard to be your partner, correct?" I stared at the ground not wanting to admit it, but Y/n has been a huge help on missions "Yes, Uncle" 

"Good, then I want you to go on another mission, it isn't a big one. In fact it should be quite boring." 

"Whatever you need, Uncle." 

"Good. I need you to survey the market in Bones Borough. There have been some accounts of theft and some mysterious events happening. Try to blend in."

"Yes, Uncle" 

"You may leave now." 

I got up, walked out the impossibly huge doors, and headed towards Y/n's room. When I knocked on her door I heard a loud *thump*, Y/n yelling "OW", and heavy footsteps running towards the door. "Oh! Hunter! What's up!" Y/n said surprised, I'm not sure why though It was 2 in the afternoon and it looks like she just got out of bed. 

"Belos wants us to go and survey the scene at the market in Bones borough, don't wear your uniform though he needs us to go undercover" she left out a loud exasperated sigh and shut the door. 

|Y/n's POV|

I woke up to someone knocking on the door and didn't realize how close I was to the edge of the bed. "OW!" I yelled out as I fell off the bed, then causing one of the pictures on my wall to crash to the ground. I ran to the door opening it, there stood the one and only Golden Guard 

|I'm not gonna type out what he said again| 

I was not excited to be working today. I let out a sigh and shut the door and started to get dressed. 

I got on a big baggy yellow sweater, black jeans with holes in the knees, got some brown boots that reached up to my knees, and a back beanie. I walked out the door to see Hunter standing against the wall, (I think he was trying to look cool) wearing his Golden gaurd uniform just with slip on shoes.

"Didn't Belos say to go undercover?" Hunter looked at me confused "Yeah, I'm not wearing my cloak." I sighed and pulled him into his room and started rummaging through his closet. 

"Hey!! What are you doing!!?!?" He yelled "I was trying to find you better clothes, but it seems all you have is 500 billion copies of the same outfit. And Pajamas" I turned to look at hunter who was now staring at the ground in embarrassment. 

"Come on." I grabbed his hand leading him into my room picking out an outfit for him. I found a black tee-shirt with a band I listened to in middle school and some black pants. "Try these on." I threw the clothes at Hunter who left to go get changed in his room. I walked outside and waited for him.

"How do I look?" He said as he walked out of his room. "You look good! and you look like a teenager, which is what we are going for." 'He looks kinda cute in those clothes' I thought 'WAIT WHAT? get ahold of yourself women you are just friends, wait are we even friends?'

|TIME SKIP|

"Oooo!! Hunter look at this!!" I ran over to a stand full of jewelry and other precious items. "Isn't it so pretty!" I said as I point at a necklace with triangle and an eye in the middle of it. "Woh it is really cool." Hunter said as he started to walk away, I took one last look at it then followed him.