They ended up choosing the most expensive bamboo mat available and was evenrecommended a specialized cleaning agent for it, which they also bought after beingpromised full compensation if it cause allergies. 

This mat was of much better quality than the school's, so Taehyung suggested to Jimin,"Why don‟t you get one too? Bamboo mats are cooler to sleep on in this heat. I‟ll buy itfor you." 

Jimin: "......Eh?"

 Taehyung fluttered his eyelashes: "As thanks for helping me apply medicine." 

Jimin originally wanted to refuse, but with this reminder from Taehyung, this morning'sintimate scene once again filled his mind. He instantly felt numb and hot from hisfingertips all the way to his heart.During this moment of distraction, Taehyung already told the manager‟s wife to bag twomats.

 Jimin: "......" Alright, as long as the other‟s happy. 

As they were paying, two girls were looking at the bowls on a nearby shelf andexclaimed, "Wow, this bowl is so cute! ...And it‟s a matching set!"

 They were clearing talking about bowls, but Jimin still panicked over the words"matching set", becoming rattled and flustered for some reason.

 "Ms. Manager, we bought so many things, can you throw in this pair of bowls for us?"one of the girls boldly asked.

 Jimin let out a sigh of relief. She'd definitely agree, and it'd also prove that what he toldTaehyung yesterday was true.

 But who knew that this stingy lady would say with a smile: "Young lady, it‟s not that Idon‟t want to, but these bowls costs 18 bucks each. If I gave them away for free toanyone who asked, how would I earn money? If you like them, why don‟t you buy apair? I‟ll even thrown in free spoons."

 Jimin: "......"

 Taehyung: "......" 

Jimin felt like he‟d just been slapped in the face, yet there was nothing he could say.After they left the store with their mats, Jimin anxiously explained,

 "The pair we got, itreally was given for free." 

Belatedly, he realized his mistake. It would have been better if he didn't bring this upagain, because in trying to prove his "innocence", he only seemed more guilty.......Fuck! Did his brain rot or what!Now, Jimin could only hope that Taehyung would be a bit dense and not think too muchinto his words. Maybe he could make a joke like, "We lucked out eh?" to alleviate thisawkwardness. 

But instead, Taehyung cast him a dubious glance, then said, "Oh......"

 Jimin: "......"

 'Oh' your freaking sister!!!

 A strange silence settled between them.Jimin wasn‟t someone eloquent, and his brain was currently a mess. Remembering thegolden advice of "less is more", he didn‟t dare say another word lest he dug a deeperhole for himself.

 The problem was that Taehyung, who normally excelled in diffusing awkward situationslike this, was also keeping his silence, allowing this strange and uncomfortable mood toextend and spread out......Five agonizing minutes later. 

Finally, Taehyung mercifully opened his mouth and started a different topic: "I wonderhow we can get internet in the dorm." 

Jimin sighed in relief and followed up: "We can go back and ask Lee Sung Hoon. Heprobably knows."

 Taehyung: "Yeah, we should set it up as soon as we can, then play DotA together...... Which hero do you usually play?" 

Jimin: "Clockwerk. You?"