Scene change

*We see the Ninja's in different parts of the base they were at least 30 bandits on the camp all but 5 asleep the 5 awake standing guard, Naruto, Tenten, Neji, Kakashi and lee walked up behind the guards not making a sound until the final moments each killing the guard in there own ways, with Neji he used the gentle fist to explode the internal organs, lee snapped the guards neck, Tenten used poison needles that gave the guard quick but painful deaths, Kakashi used his Chidori to pierce the man's chest and finally Naruto grabbed the man by the mouth to silent him as multiple chakra chains pierced through his body killing him, as the 5 dead guards laid on the floor the shinobi's walked passed them not giving them a second glance already putting them out of they're minds as they spend the next hour killing the remaining bandits in they're sleep until they're no bandits left alive inside the camp*

Guy:perfect but there's still half of the bandits missing spread out kill on sight

*They all nodded and went they're separate ways in pairs Naruto and Neji pairing up*

Scene change

*We see Naruto and Neji on top of a tree seeing the remaining bandits in the lake they're planning something*

Bandits:that old man tazuna has hired Shinobi we need to take them out as fast as possible

Bandits 2:they're probably in his house if we go now we can ambush them

Neji:Naruto we need to take them out now we can't risk them harming the client or his family

*Naruto nodded as he unsheathed his blade  and took a small ball from his seal*

Naruto; flash bomb I'll be able to kill 10 of them by the time they get there sight back

*Neji nodded as Naruto threw the bomb at the center of all of them exploding sending a blinding light to them all Naruto jumped down and started slicing heads clean off they're bodies when the bandits regain they're sight and saw they're dead comrades on the floor they looked up and saw Naruto blood covering his clothes and sword as the light from the moon made his eye shine like a demon*

Naruto:i hope you all make peace with whatever god you believe in because you'll soon reunite with him

Leader:get him!!

*The leader said running to the back as the remaining 19 ran at Naruto, Neji soon dropped down his Byakugan activated landing in between two of the bandits using his gentle fist technique to finish them off making the 19 now 17, Naruto made 5 clones to fight on his behalf while the Real Naruto ran towards the leader who was grabbing kunai's with explosive tags before he could throw one he felt his body getting cold he looked down to see Naruto's blade stabbing him in the heart the last thing he saw was Naruto's uncaring eyes as his bags got heavy and went to the permanent sleep, the remaining bandits seeing they're leader dead on the ground tried to run away but Neji and the Naruto clones made quick work of them*

Naruto:to fast i think I've become to strong for B ranks i didn't even use any Justsu apart from shadow clone

*At the back of his head lee's words again got to him making him sigh because he was right Naruto's hard work and talent made him move pass simple bandits, Neji nodded as he started walking away*

Neji:we should regroup tell the others the mission is done i have things to do back home

Naruto;is asking Tenten out one of them? Because it should be

*Naruto said smirking not mission the very slight pink on Neji's cheeks*

Neji:.....shut up

*Neji hoped from tree to tree with Naruto chuckling behind him, soon enough they found everyone and told them the mission was over*

Scene change

At tazuna's house

Tazuna:so is the mission completed ?

Guy:yes sir all 60 bandits have been eliminated they're should be no more once again this great valley can flourish with the spirit of youth!!!

Lee:yosh!!

Tenten: quickly tazuna pay us before the beach appears!!

Tazuna;the what?

*But it was too late behind guy and lee a sunset appeared blinding them all except for the green pair*

Guy:look at it lee it's beautiful come run with me to the sunset let our youthfulness shine!!

*When the rest got they're vision back they saw lee and guy running at the distance and Tenten clicking her tongue*

Tenten:damn it we're not gonna see them for at least a month

Naruto:sounds like you and Neji will be a duo team until then how awful

*Naruto had to fight not to smirk and ignore the glare Neji was sending him, Kakashi sighed taking the money from tazuna and walking away with the rest behind them while in the background the last scene of this chapter is guy and lee running in slow motion on a beach with huge smile on they're faces both shirtless*

To be continued or on Patreon

patreon.com/user?u=35404938

Special thanks to:

Ben knight

Fateee

Jacob Mooe

Abdalali

Sarudark

nT_wolf 0

Nuker2025

Ayham Alqaissi

José Ruiz Dé Austri

George Alves

Thai Nguyen

Trevor Ferguson

Ty Kennedy

Jameil fluker

Osbaldo

DescendedAngel

Isaiah

Thank you again for the donation