𝟏𝟕 | 𝐥𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐳𝐞

Start from the beginning

"I could think of an awful lot of inappropriate things to do to you and this is not one of them."

Mia dipped in his bed further. His words were concealed but promising. She opened her mouth but failed to find words.

Viktor's lips curled and he tilted his head watching her. She was a nymphet. The first time he kissed her, he was slow and patient because the last thing he wanted was to scare her. Things were going painfully slowly, and he would like to keep them that way. But Mia's boldness had sparked a desire to explore his little blaze of ember further.

Viktor kissed her head and left an adorably flushed Mia behind. As tempting as it was, he was going to wait for his little ember to grow more comfortable around him and then and only then would he fully make her his own.

Viktor returned with a set of clothes. He was no longer in his white shirt. His chest was bare and on full display.

If Mia thought she was flushed before, she was balancing on a thin branch now. Her heart was beating erratically at the sight of this man's bare chest. His arms were on display. His strong biceps were bulging with veins. Muscles on his body flexed as he walked towards her.

"It'll be more comfortable to sleep in this." He handed her a sweatshirt twice her size. It was grey and plain. She hesitantly took it.

She touched the soft material. The garment smelt of him. The thought of her putting on the shirt that was once on his body burned her cheeks.

"I-i can manage," she grabbed the end of her dress and look anywhere but at him. Viktor sat on the edge of the bed and pulled her onto his lap.

"You will not suffer while I'm breathing." And just like that his words were her command. She didn't speak further. Neither did she look up at him. His hands snaked at her waist. He tilted his head and watched her. She was the most beautiful and extraordinary creature, and here she was in his arms.

He lifted one of his hand and cupped her cheek. His hand was large and warm against her skin. He stroked her beautiful face. All the dusty freckles on her cheek, button like nose, pouty lips more scarlet then usual from how much she bit them out of habit, loose strands falling down her face, long lashes— Viktor watched every little detail. No matter how much he thought he couldn't figure how on earth did an angel like her landed on the lap of a devil, a sinner.

"Do you trust me?" He whispered. Mia looked up at at him through her lashes. She swallowed the lump in her throat and nodded. "Yes" Viktor tilted his face and angled it with hers. He was once again met with her soft lips.

He kissed her passionately. His lips moved with the rhythm of her heartbeat. She was still so new to this. But she was a fast learner. Viktor squeezed her waist as he pushed his tongue past the barriers of her mouth. Mia moaned into his mouth which only made him wilder. He rubbed her face and squeezed her hips tighter. He fastened the pace and Mia was trying to keep up. Her hands creeped up his neck as he bit her lips softly. She wasn't aware something so animalistic as biting could feel this pleasurable. Viktor swallowed each of her moans as his lips moved into her mouth. He sucked and bit. He tortured her pretty mouth with new burning desire everytime a moan would escape her lips.

Mia would die out of embarrassment if it was some other time but at that moment she was too caught up in him to think straight. Her mind was hazy and all she could focus on was how his hair felt against her hand and how his bare body rubbed a spark into her.