Chapter 1

----------

I ran as fast as I could down the halls. Fast isn't too fast for me, considering I wear heels to school everyday. 20 seconds until the bell rang. 

"Shit" I whispered to myself, worried I would miss my ride.  

Let me introduce myself. My name is Trinity Regin Klaire. Weird, I know. I have warm, brown hair that fades to a soft blonde. I'm 15 and a Sophomore in High School. My besfriend's name is Ivy. She's my only friend, besides acquaintances I have small talk with in classes. Ivy's a senior so I don't have many classes with her, which I don't mind. 

I trip over my feet, in mid-thought. Lucky, I didn't fall. The bell rings as I push open the door. I see Ivy's car and run up to it. The seniors get out three minuets before us, and Ivy likes to get to Starbucks before the major high-school wave comes in. I sit in the front seat, signing as i drop my books onto my lap. 

"You're lucky, I was just about to leave. You're good, Kid." She said with a smirk 

That was my nickname, Kid. I call Ivy "Darling". It's a thing we've done for our whole friendship. The first thing she said to me was "Wanna sit next to me, Kid?" 

"I have ninja skills, my Darling. I shall teach you my wise tricks when you are ready." I respond, bowing my head. 

Ivy sped off. Starbucks wasn't too far away. About a mile from our high school. Once we arive, I hopped out of the car and followed Ivy into the lightly crowded Starbucks. It was my favorite place. The smell of coffee and pastries relaxed me. 

"What can i get for ya?" The woman behind the counter said. 

"Vanilla Frappe with whipped cream, and a vanilla cake pop." Ivy ordered. I was suprised, she usally got a fruit parfait or something. I gave her a "oooooh, trying something different i see" look. 

"And, for you?" She said, looking at me. 

"Blond Roast coffe. Also, a Double Chocolate Brownie and Sweet Bread, please" I face my two weaknesses everyday, the brownie and bread, of course. We took our drinks and exited, just missing the hish-school wave. 

Ivy dropped me off at my house today, we both has a lot of studing for some tests coming up. My mom was sitting on the couch, sipping a tea. 

"Sweetheart, I need to talk to you." Ut oh.....

"Yeah, mom?" I replied. 

"I signed you up for that Big Brother, Little Sister thing to..yaknow, get you out of town."

I just looked at her. I felt so uncomfortable with older people, let alone strangers. 

"Go online and cheak who you got. Then, let me know, okay? You know i love you, Sweety." 

"Yeah, I know mom, i love you too." What? I'm a good kid. 

I flip open my laptop and go to the website. I find my name under a list of  "Little sisters". I trace the line going from my name to my new brother's. "Anthony Padilla" it read. I clicked his name 

"Name- Anthony Padilla. Age- 25. Occupation- Youtube/internet. Significant other- Kristen (Kalel) Cullen." 

Thank god, they're be a woman in the house. I email Anthony telling him some things about me. We set up a date of when to leave and what not. 5 days. I go to California in five, short, days. 

----------

This is my smosh Fanfic (: it's not like the others you see! i hope you enjoy <333

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW ME

CHECK OUT MY NIALL HORAN/ ONE DIRECTION FAN FIC (: