Chapter 40: Everything has Change.

You thought that it was the end??? Hahahaahahahhahahahaha!! XD I was just joking bro's. -.- yep i'm a pewdiepie fan and I'm a bro. Lol. Ok so this is the chapter for today.

Ella's POV

This is is, The day has come. I'm going to tour with Darren, Jk, Lyca and Darlhene. I packed all my things up and I followed Darlhene to the bus, It was a huge bus. We went inside and I saw the other's, I just smiled and they smiled back. I went to my bunk and placed my suit case there, "Excited?" I turned around.

"Jezus, You scared me and I am not excited."

"Ok," He siad and went back to the living room. Then I saw Jk come in.

"Heyy," I said and smiled at him.

"Heyy," He said and smiled back.

"I'm just going to talk to Darren.." I said cause of the awkwardness in the air.

"Oh, ok." He siad, I smiled again before leaving. I sat down beside Darren.

"Sup?" I said.

"Nothing, just watching TFIOS" He siad. My eye's widdened, I looked at the T.V and it was the TFIOS. I just decided to watch with him until Darkness took over me.

-:-:-:-:-

"They look so cute!" A girl voice said.

"Shh! Baka magising sila." A boy voice said.

"Picture kaya natin."

"Wag, hiwalay na sila diba?"

I moved a bit, "Just shut up and let me sleep." I said.

"You might want to open your eye's.."
I opened my eye's and saw Darren's face just an inch away, I jumped and I fell making a loud thump.

"Asdfgj, what happened?" Darren asked rubbing his eye's.

"Nothing.............." I sais as I stood up and went to my bunk, I closed the curtains and slept quietly there.

My life would change cause of Darren and the other's, Well I hope it would be a better life not a worst one. My life is going to change, and tomorrow it would really change and I cant believe that Everything has Change..

*************

This is the real end..... :( T^T i just want to say thank you for reading my book and I'm still working on the Book 2 so please just wait.. I swear that book would be better than this. SO THANK YOU FOR ALL OF MY READERS!!!! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! LOL. I know its short but this is the ending. I'll just post a part saying that book 2 is out. Its the sequel.

-MyonlyHim xx