Chapter 23: Catch a Bullet

Hello the other chapter was short so i made this chapter really long.

Darren's POV

I followed them down the stairs still blushing then Jk nudged me and i looked at him.

“What?” I whispered.

“Making a move aye?” He said wiggling his eye brows.

“No.” I whisper yell.

“Hey! We can hear you two talking.” Xarieah said.

*****

When we reached down, I noticed that the people here went home. I followed them into the caf. And we all sat down.

“Spin the bottle!” Jazz yelled, while Jk grabbed a bottle.

Jk spined the bottle and unluckily it pointed towards me,

“Truth or Dare?”

“Truth.” i said.

He smirked and took a deep breath,

“Whatdidyoufeelaboutthekiss?”

“Slow down.”

“You said so.”

“What did you feel about the kiss?” He said much slower, i was in pure shock.

“Sparks.” I said while looking at Ella who was blushing.

“Oh..” Jk nodded his mouth was an ‘O’ shape, then he winked. I glared at him.

“My turn.”

I spin the bottle and it pointed to Xarieah, “Truth or Dare.”

“Truth.” -.- my plan didnt work.

I smirked, “Who's your crush?”

She looked at me, “Uh...”

“... J.... J.... Jk...” She mumbled the word ‘Jk.’

“Who?” Jk asked.

She gulped, “Jk.”

I was happy, Ella was shocked and jazz clapped her hand. Now she spin the bottle and it pointed to Ella, She smirked, “Truth or Dare?”

“I'll go with Truth cause you might make me do something stupid -.-”

“Do you still love Darren?” Jazz slapped her hand she said sorry, Jk was silent. I was shocked and she was shocked to but still she's still quiet.

“Uh...”

“I.. Guess....?” I was really happy in the inside but in the outside i was worried cause i'm protecting her from that girl.

“Ok its my Turn.” She grabbed the bottle and spin it, then it landed to Jk.

She smirked, “Truth or Dare?”

He gulped, “Uh.. Tr-truth..”

“Who's your crush?”

“X--” He was cut off by a Bang.

*BANG!*

“That was a gun!” Jk yelled as he stood up.

“Lets run!” Xarieah shouted and we all got up and run but I saw a Man in black pointing a gun at Ella.

“Ella!” I yelled as I pushed her, I was facing the man who had just pull the trigger and I was the one who was hit by the Bullet. I stumbled down, i fell right to my knee's then my face hit the floor. Blood everywhere.