Chapter 25: Do That -.-

Fast forward nanaman..... Sarreh.

Darren's POV

A week passed and I was fully healed. I'm here at Ella's house waiting for her at the living room, I was thumping my feet to the ground not to loud. Then I heard foot step's going down the stairs, I stood up and looked at Ella who was wearing a Floral dress and a white heel's. Her hair had curl's in the end's, I looked at her and she giggled.

I gave her a confused look, “Tulo na laway mo.” She said as she whipped it away with her hankie.

“Oh...”

“You look... Beautiful.” I said and smiled.

“Thanks..” She blushed.

I smiled and peck her cheeks, “Ready?” I said as I held out my hand to her.

“Always.” She smiled and took my Hand, I pulled her close and peck her lip's.

“Darren, you have lip gloss on your lip's.”

“What? Where? Where is it?” I asked touching my lip's.

She giggled, “Here.” She said as she whipped it away.

“Thanks, now lets get going!” I said as I grabbed her and into the car.

----------

The car ride was silent, It really felt awkward. I glanced at Ella who was looking something her bag, “Sh*t.” She cursed.

“Hey, no cursing. Its morning and you dont want to ruin your day.” I said.

“Something wrong?” I added.

“I left my Phone..”

“Awwe.. Its ok, we'll be back naman.”

She smiled, “Kk.”

*****

I parked tha car, I opened my door and sprint to Ella's side. I opened it for her, She smiled and thanked me. We walk to the entrancenof the studio, As we went in I saw bimbi running around. When he saw me he sprinted towards me and hugged me,

“Hey there bud, How are you?”

“I'm Great! And who is she?” He asked pointing to Ella.

“I'm Ella remember?”

“Oh! Hi ate Ella!!” He said and hugged her.

“Kid's! Were going to live on 5 minutes!!” A man called us.

*****

“Hello! This is kris and bimbi!”

“Hello po!” We all said.

“Hello, kumusta na kayo Jk, Darren, Ella??”

“Ok naman po.”

“I'll ask some question's, First. Darren and Ella, is true na balik na kayo?”(a/n: dont comment anything like the show in real life, i just change it for the story's sake.)

Ok? This shot me, I wasn't expecting this. I looked at Ella and she gave me the ‘Tell it’ look, “Yes po.”

“Oh.. I'm Happy for you two!”

“Jk, Totoo bang may isang girl na gusto mong ligawan?” Tita kris asked.

“Um... Opo.”

“Ay, sino siya?”

“I know her po!” Ella said while smirking, while Jk glared at her.

She giggled, “Si X---”