Chapter 26: Him&Her

Ella's POV

I woke up and saw Darren next to me, I kissed his forehead and stood up. I walked out of the room and went down stairs, I went to the kitchen. I cooked bacon and egg, Then there was a knock on the door. Also at the same time I was done cooking, I went to the door and opened it. As I saw his face I dropped the mug I was holding.

“Hello Ella, Its been a long time.” His voice was much deeper.

“Yes It has been a long time, Mike.”

He smiled, “Can I come in? I just wanted to visit your parents.”

“Oh, Of course. Come in, Take a sit.”

“By the way, my parents are at canada.” I added.

“Is that so? Well, I'll just stay here for a while. Is that ok?” He said.

“Why not?”

“You have any guest in here?”

“Yeah.. My friends and my boyfriend.”

“Oh... I see, you've move on?”

“Yes, But still I wont forget what you did to me. It will always stay as a memory.”

“You've become more beautiful now.”

“Oh, so your saying I was ugly?”

“No, I was just... Never mind.”

I looked to where his gaze was and it landed to Darren.

“Oh! Darren, This is my friend Mike.”

“Hello..” Mike said.

“I know you, Your Ella's Ex. What're you doing here?” Darren was controlling his anger now.

“Darren..” I warned.

“Oh, I was just visiting her parents but since they're not here.. I just stayed for a while.” Mike explained.

“You think I'm gonna fall for that? I know what you did to her. You abused her, You hurted her, You didnt love her, You used her as a toy! You're a d*ckhead!!” By now Darren was punching Mike.

“Darren!!! Stop this now!!!” I yelled as I grabbed him and pull him off of Mike, He stood up and Whipped a blood on his cut lip.

“Bro, calm down.” Jk sais as he went down.

“I know what your plans are, I know what're you gonna do to Ella.”

“Hell yeah you know, Cause your protecting her from me and her. I was gonna f*ck h--”

“Finish that sentence and you'll expect something.”

“I'm gonna f*ck her in the v.”

Then Darren threw a punched at Mik, But he doged it. Darren was now tackled to the floor, Mike was sending him multiple punche's.

“Mike stop!!” I begged as I sobbed.

He looked at me then Darren punched Mike, Then he fell to the floor Darren on top of him gripping his collar.

“Stay away from Ella.” Darren warned him. He just nodded then Darren got off of him and Mike went out. I went to Darren and grabbed his face and whipped the blood off of his face.

“I'm ok, Dont worry.” He said holding my hands,

“No, Your not ok Darren.” I said as I grabbed His hand and we went to the C.R. as we arrived there, I grabbed the E.K, and I started cleaning his cut lip. While i was cleaning his face he was staring at me, it made me uncomfortable.