Chapter 7: My Hero ♥

Ella's POV

"Sorry na, punta na kami ah. Pagod na ako."

With that I dragged Darren along with me in our room, I let go of him when we arrived. I plopped down on my bed and sighed,

I sighed again, "I'm so tireeeed!" I whined kicking my feet in the air.

He giggle, "Then, take a nap."

"That would be great." I said rolling my eye's.

"How about watch a movie?"

"Divergent!|Insurgent!" we both yelled not the same tittle.

"Divergent." He said.

"Insurgent" I said.

"Divergent"

"Insurgent"

"Divergent"

"Insurgent"

"Showtime." He said making me giggle.

"What time is?"

"ADVENTURE TIME!"

"Do you look like I'm fooling around?" Said in a bossy tone.

"12:00."

"Showtime!"

I sat down on the sofa next to Darren, he pressed the number 1 twice and perfect timing! The show just started.

Then Darren's phone vibrated.

Darren's POV

Ella sat down beside me in the sofa, I pressed the number 1 twice and the show just began, then my phone vibrated.

D- Hello?

V- Ate vice to.

D- Alam ko po.

V- Sino kasama mo?

D- Best friend ko po.

V- Ano pangalan?

D- Dami niyo namang tanong.

V- Sige na.

D- Kitang kita at rinig na rinig ko po sa TV.

V- Nanonood ka?

D- Paano naman po yun sasabihin? Kung hinde kita nakita.

V- Kasama mo si Gabriella no?

D- ...

V- Cgeh babye!

At nag hung up na ako, tumingin ako Kay Ella. May kausap rin.

*TV* (V-vice.A-anne.B-Billy.V-vhong.K-karylle)

V- Sino kausap mo vice?

V- Friend.

K- lalaki?

V- Manghuhula?

A- Boyfriend.

My Eye's got wider.

V- Si Darren.

B- Pare! Sorry.

I texted ate vice.

V- Sabi niya OK lang.

K- nandito ba siya?

V- nag text.

*Wala sa TV*

Nag ring yung phone ko, tinignan ko ang caller ID. 'Showtime' nakiki pag face time I answered it.

D- Hello!

B- Kumusta ka na brad?

D- OK po.

K- Sino katabi mo?

Vice- si Gabriella nga.

G- Hi p--

Jk- Yo! Dude sino kau--

D- Knock bago pumasok.

B- Jk kumusta?

Jk- OK naman po.

Stacy- JK!! ITS TIME FOR BABY TIME!!

D- Huh?

Vice,Anne,Vhong,Billi&karllye- Ano yung baby time?

Jk- Stacy!!

S- sarreh!

G- I'm so confused.

****

Ella's POV

After the face time, I went to my bed and took a little nap. When I woke up I saw Darren with a girl, the girl was holding Darren's cheek like they were about to kiss.

"WHAT IN THE NAME OF JONES?"

They pulled away and I saw twittle, (A/N: I am not a twittle hater. Just for the story.) She was smirking, she chuckled lightly and went out but before she said something.

"Stay away from Darren B***h." and with that she walked out slamming the door.

"WHAT THE HELL DARREN?"

"Let me Explain."

"I JUST TOOK A LITTLE FREAKING NAP, AND NOW YOUR MAKING OUT WITH THAT GIRL?" I was angry by this time.

"JUST LET ME EXPLAIN!" He yelled that made me jump and scared. I back away slowly.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to scare you, just.. Please.. Let me explain." He begged.

"I don't need your Explanation, I already know." I said as I got up and walked out slamming the door shut,

Tears were streaming down my face, I whipped them off and walked to the beach. I walked near the water holding my slippers, I was enjoying the breeze, and in the same time I was letting out my anger. I saw 4 boys coming towards me, I change my direction but the blonde one stood in my way.

"Move."

"Untile we have just one kiss."

"HE--" I was cut off when he placed his hand in my mouth.

"Just one."

"Mmm!" I shook my head and kick him in the... You know..

I ran as fast as I can, the blonde one was chasing me. Fear was over taken my whole body, tears were streaming down my cheek. I fell in my knees cause of that stupid Rock.

Or stone.

The blonde guy grabbed my wrist and pinned me into a tree. I faced the other direction, he let go of my left hand but his right hand was gripping both of my hands securely. His left hand grabbed my jaw and faced my face to him, he smirked.

"Just one." He said leaning down cause I was shorter, when his lips almost touched mine, a punch was thrown in his jaw.

I looked at the guy and saw Darren, He grabbed my wrist gently and he stood in front of me. I was being covered by his body, I was behind him. The blonde stood up shocked to see Darren.

"Kyle?" He asked, so his name is kyle.

"Darren?"

"What the f**k, are you doing with my girl?" He said, WIAT! MY GIRL?

"I'm sorry, I didn't know." He said before running away.

Tears were still streaming down my cheek because of fear, when that kyle ran away Darren turned around to face me, he cupped his hands in my face and he gently lift it up. His Black Eye's met my Hazel ones, he whipped my tears with his thumb.

"I'm sorry." He said before leaning down and pecked my forhead. (A/N: What? You thought that they would kiss?)

His forehead rested on mine, his eye's scanning my whole face and it landed on my lip's, He closed his eye's and smiled. I smiled too.

"From now on, I'll be your Hero." He said and smiled his forehead still resting on my mine and our nose touching.

"And I'll be your Side kick." I said smiled, then I hug him.

**************

So you guyz really thought about they kissing? Well not now on the right time and age.

VOTE

COMMENT

&FOLLOW