Chapter 22: Slow Motions and Fast Motions. the heck?

Darren's POV (Finally i'm feeling good but i'm not really fully heald)

I woke up remembering I was sleeping in the sofa, when I stood up my back suddenly make a crack noise.

“Oww..”

“Morning Sleepy head.”

I turned around and saw Jk and twittle, “Morning.”

“She's trying to kill her.” Jk said out of the blue.

“WHO!? WHY WOULD SHE KILL ELLA!! SHE DIDNT DO SOMETHING WRONG!” I yelled, my fist's Turned to balls.

“Dude, calm down.”

I sat back down my elbow's resting in my knee's and my head in my hands.“Why her...?”

“Look, i dont know. But she know's everything, lets just protect her.”

I stood up, “Ok, but we better get going to her school.”

----------

When we arrived there were no people and it was quiet, “Ya sure this is it?”

“I'm sure.”

*****

Ella's POV

“Ok class this is the...” Welcome to my everyday school life, -.- history is our subject right now. The most boring one but we learn a lot about the past, i'm sitting near the window my elbows resting in the table and my chin resting in my palm.

“Quiz.”

'Noooooo!'

'Penge papel'

'Mam naman eh!!'

'Fudge always quiz nalang!'

“Quiet!!!”

F*ck! Why now? This is so stressing me out. I grabbed my notebook and pen, then i wrote Quiz#16. Then 1-100. Yep, thats why i hate teachers like her. -.- always we have a quiz. Then suddenly there was a knock.

“Pasok!”

The they went in and i saw Darren and Jk, then the girls screamed. I covered my face with my notebook. Then i heard them talking.

“Ms. Damian! Come here!”

F*ck! I stood up the notebook still covering my face then i tripped, the notebook i was holding was in the floor and i was falling, then my surroundings became Like a Slow motion, i was slowly falling when a pare of arms catched me then it all went to normal,

“You alright?”

“Uh.. Yeah.” Then he put me down.

“Sumama ka sakanila.” I just nodded and followed Darren, si Jk nag paiwan lang.

*****

When we arrived at the roof top, he turned around and faced me.

“May nag tatangkamg pumatay sayo.”

“Ha!? Wala naman akong ginawa.” try to hold back the tears Ella.

“BAKIT NIYA NAMAN AKO PAPATAYIN!?”

“She know's everything! Alam niya ang lahat! Alam niya that i still have feelings for you!!” He yelled.

“What..?”

“W-wala.. Na dulas lang.. Ata..”

“You still have feelings for me?”

He kept quiet.

“Answer me!” I yelled.

“Dammit!!”

He grabbed my hand and pull me towards him, then everything became a slow motion. He crashed his lip's to mine, sending sparks everywhere, butterflies in my stomach and Elephants thumping. I closed my eye's and responded to his kiss.

He smiled and pulled me closer to deepened the kiss, my hands started moving through his hair making it messy. His hands found its way to my waist and pulled me even closer, our bodies touching.

Our lip's moved in sync, his warm and soft lip's tasted like heaven. Then the door to the stairs flunged open with a loud noise, i pulled away and look to see Jk smirking also my friends -.-

“Uh....” i said making a distance between us two.

“Looks like we ruined the moment.”

I just blushed also  Darren, i went near them and went down all of them following me.

But this have been bugging me who is that Mysterious Girl?

*********

Ok i'm done. *sits in a corner and cries* u dont know what happend to continue.

MyonlyHimm xx