Chapter 16: A Week without You..

Hi guys i really needed to to make time fast here.

MyonlyHim xx

Darren's POV

Weeks passed and were back in our houses, I wont be spending with Ella today cause i have stuff to do like Radio tour and the philippines tour and i'm so excited, for the philippines tour. I'm already done with the radio, so i'm going to concert in my home town. I'm already packing my things, whne i was done i zipped it and grabbed my phone. Then i grabbed my back pack and swing it over my shoulder,

I went down and placed my bag in the trunk.

I went in and lynelle, mom and dad went in too. When the car moved i looked outside the window the cars, people and building we pass by. I plug in my earphones and listen to Domino our theme song, then i got a beep. I opened my phone and saw a message from Ella.

Fr. Ella:

Hello Dare Bear! How are you na? You there na? Are you ok? Asan na kayo? Lets talk.

To Ella:

Woah.. Slow down there, were still in the car moving. I'll call.

With that message i called her in face time, a few rings she picked up.

E- How's my Darren?

D- I'm not a baby..

E- *giggles*, Fine asan na kayo?

D- Um.. At the road.. I guess?

E- *laugh's*

D- What..?

E- Nothing, its.. Just.. That... I miss you..

D- Awwe.. My girl misses me already, hehe i miss you too.

Mom- Sino kausap mo?

D- Si Ella po.

E- Hi po tita!

Mom- Hi anak!

D- Mom??

Mom- Future anak -.-

We all laughed including dad.

Dad- So how are you na Ella?

E- Ok naman po, miss ko lang si Darren eh.. *pouts*

D- Miss din kita.

L- Hi ate!!

That made me jump.

E- Hi Lynelle.

Lynelle took my phone at nakipag usap siya kay Ella, lynelle kept giggling maybe Ella is sending her some weird face's. I peeked but Lynelle slap my arm.

“Ow.. What was that for?”

“Were having a girl chat Darren.” Ella say's.

I nodded my head.

*****

After the girl chat or whatever that is, Lynelle fell asleep. I waved good bye to Ella and ended the call, i layed Lynells head in my lap to make her comfortable. Then i leaned my head in the window and closed my eye's then i fell into darkness.

*******************

HAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA SHORTEST CHAPTER EVER!!!!!!!! well i will be updating another chapter but it would be long! Just for you guys.

MyonlyHim xx