Clarification(MUST READ! ) 🤨

Hello dear readers...  Good morning, good afternoon, good evening!

Its me, Krishna_sathiya the author of this story RADHE_THE POWER OF LOVE.

Mm..

Hmm.

The reason why I am ranting here.. Is...

Did I do any mistakes writing about the marriage?

I mean... It's not just any marriage right?.. It's about our Lord Krishna and and our Radha rani!

We all know that they love each other but didn't married, right?

And every one knows that they didn't married for a reason and that is to prove love doesn't need any bond to tie two people together, right?

And here in my book, I let them get married, did I do any mistake?

Actually and for that reason I re-named Radha as Radha Krishna sathiya, (not me) it mean, Radha, the krishna's companiyon.

And My Dear Lord Krishna, Are You Angry On Me?

I really feel Lord Krishna is angry on me, from yesterday's afternoon till now, I am Having series of headaches continuously and it's unbearable, I can't even cry now.

Hey, Lord Krishna, do you want me to delete this marriage chapter or do want me to delete this whole book?

Why do you always do this to me, huh? You know how eager I was to write this story, why didn't you give me any hints like you always do?

Why?

You should have tell me something, right?  But you didn't.

And now I am suffering here without knowing reason.

~~~~~~must read

LET'S ASSUME THAT THERE NO MARRIED CHAPTER:

And the story goes like this!

After deciding to marry Radha, Krishna was so happy that he is over the moon. But like always, fate played it's cards Against them, this time too.

Something happened in the Royal Family, that uncle kamsa wanted send Krishna away.

Krishna asked " Why uncle? "

But his mother replied instead  " Kannaya, you can not return to India until this threat is completely destroyed " She said with tears in her eyes

His uncle said " Not only you, we are going with you too, we cannot send you alone there, the threat with asuras is dangerous " He said

"Not, I am not going" Krishna insisted

"No Krishna, thats a promise on me and yashodha, we have to leave, now " His mom devaki said in no negotiations tone

Krishna didn't have the choice but to leave, he doesn't even have the chance to say something to Radha.

Poor Radha who dont know anything, was so happy about marriage without knowing that her happiness is flying away.

Radha tried to call him, to reach his family, his companies, but all in vain. She can't able to get through any thing.

"It happened again" She cried, she cried her heart out.

Her heart broken💔 again and again when she think about the proposal. But she didn't blame Krishna just like always.

She lived with her again broken heart which is shallow now. But this time she remains single for life.

After the so called 59 years hell of a life,