11. Brundhavan institutions..

Maya sent me voice message about college fight

' sathiya, my brother has been bullied since childhood because of his color, he never say anything about it to anyone coz he doesn't want us to worry about him. Other children always says.. Why are you black when your parents are in white(Indian White).. I think they adopted you right.. And so many others stopped talking to him. Can i call you Radha too?
She paused a second, and i smiled at her question.

Radha.. As he grew up, the bullying is also increased .. I don't know if he got used to it or just ignoring.. But when ever people talk bad about me.. He immediately got angry and get into fight and our parents always scolded him for That.. But he never say a word to them when they asked why he got into fight again.

In the university also.. A guy always verbal bully my brother, but Krishna gave him a deaf year until he talk bad about me and his girl best friend, I mean vrindha and vedha.

Brother punched that guy Ayaan so hard and clg director wanted a one-on-one parent meeting,

I can't ask uncle and our dads.. Mother would scold him and people says they disappointed in him.

My brother would never said that he did it because he wanted to protect me.

I don't know how to protect him, sathiya. Ayaan got his face wounded and.. Brother did that.'

Before she said any more message.. I send a text saying ' I'll come to college as his guardian, don't worry'

'Thanks' she sent back

'I'll take care of everything and you have my word' I said. Ayaann huh? U never changed

Finally I know why Maya wanted join in the company and why wanted to be protector. She is so distrusted about what happened to his brother and want to protect him by any means.

And protector is exactly is what she wanted.

The other day i went to his college 'BRUNDHAVAN INSTITUTIONS OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY'

i saw him sitting in class feel bored, I give him a call, he became alert when the phone vibrates in the desk, immediately a smile crepe on his face

"Raadhe.. " He said in a hushed voice

"Look here darling" I wave my hand at him

He look surprised "why are you here?"

I chuckled a little "why? can't I come here, I wanted to see you"

"Cheesy huh" He wink at me

Thank god he can't see my face clearly otherwise he would tease me "come out now, let's bunk the class " I said

I can see him gasp at me, he still stood up went to the professor who is teaching and I go near his class and said " Pardon my intrusion professor, can I take Mr. Vaasudev krishna with me as we need his presence for meeting with director of the college " I said in more business like manner.

"You can go" He said to krishna

I turned around to walk away but I remember something " And Mr.?.."

"Satish" Professor said

"Yeah, Mr. Satish, can I trouble you to ask his class in charge to give him full attendance for today as we will be in a meeting with the director? " I asked in my bossy yet business like tone

"Y-yes, I'll inform class incharge" That person said

Done.. Simple.

And I walk ahead, krishna joined me "wow... Full attendance!" I just wink at him again