14. When a love goddess meet another love goddess..!

The goddess said " Why would a goddess of love seek help from another goddess of love? Can I know why? " She said as divine halo disappear around her.

"I salutate to the goddess of love with all due respect of both heaven and earth" I bow to her.

"Maaaaaaa" She pouted😒 "don't do that " She whined as a Kid.

"Still behaving like a kid? Love? " I asked her.

"Yes and no "she said as she hold my hand in her both hands

" What happened maa? Why did you suddenly asked me to appear here? She asked concern written over her face.

I told her everything that happened in my life till now.

"Oh that's how you entered this forest ah, I understand" She said as she understand everything. I hmmed at that.

"You want me to help you to get out of this forest, right, I'll help you" She said, looking dumbly at me

"Love, stop playing, please get to work" I said holding her ear playfully, yeah!

"Ok.ok, fine, I'll listen to you, leave my ear" She said quickly

"And call me radha Or sathiya.." I said

"How can I call you with yo- fine Radha" She change her words when I give a fake glare.

"And it's the curse of separation is acting up now" She said getting all serious.

"How-" Before I ask my doubts she speak

"Nope, it's not about that girl, and that I am sure. But I don't exactly. Radha you know I love so much, I'll help you even I have to turn this earth upside down" She said, promising with out saying it out.

"I know..." I trailed off

"Why can't you just go and ask prabhu himself about marriage? " She asked me, confused

" It won't going to work if I asked him, he has to come and ask my hand in marriage as he left me before, its the rule of second chance" I explain it to her.

When I was given second chance to be with him, this is the rule I agreed to. I would lost the change if I bring up marriage topic in front him. I know it a little childish but it's the rule. So I never did that when he is with me.

That's why I got emotional when sumedha said it so freely, I can't stand to face him. I went away.

"Let's go maa❤, as long as I am alive, I won't let past repeat again" She said reassuring me. I know I can count on love.

"Radha, let's go to your car, this forest is dangerous" She said, I look at her wanting to know more

She continues speaker "this is called forbidden forest because is alive" She said

"What?" I didn't understand.

"The forest never allowed any outsider in its premises, if anyone enter by chance, they can't go out, as it's so confusing, people lost their mind, it's so scary"  She explained everything

"But I am fine" I asked He

"May be the forest liked you" A little breeze blew through us as the forest agreeing to love's words.

She look at me like See I am right, it likes you

The fog became thick, not allowing us to see anything. "Yahhh.... " Love shout at the forest " Are you playing with us? Do you want me to burn you down? "She threaten with a serious face but a smirk crept to her her lips as the forest shook little as it is afraid of love
(Just imagine her saying 'michyeoss-eo  Or juggo lle' in Korean, it's fun😜"