9. A fight? did you win?

It's finally the day, krishna is leaving home, the summer vacation is awesome for me. I finally understand how much he meant to me again.

"Krishna, Will you come to meet me Right?" I asked, I was sulking to myself.

I can't even express my hurt to him... (~Author Can I just skip everything and go straight to marriage of us?

Radha rani maa.. Yes if u wish that...

☹😑it's my fault asking you

I am just supporting you😟

Fine. Fine... Go hold a board in my name, my best supporter.. 😉😉

😊😊 ~)

"Why are you even asking?" He said

"Just to satisfy my poor heart💜❤" I said sulking again

"Who is youngest one here?" He playful raised an eye" Ill come to meet you and in contact with you and give you updates regularly Radha, don't doubt me" He said holding both my shoulders.

"I'm not doubting you, it's just- that...- I.. Ummm" Can I just say what's on my heart? Is that okay?

"You just what?" He asked me with his fingers holds my face making me look at his face

Fine, I'll take risk!

"I don't want you to go, not now not ever" I said looking straight into his eyes.

"Come with me then" He Said after looking at me for few seconds

I gave him you-know-i-can't-come,-not-yet look and I pout a little.

He laugh with merry and give me a long peck on my lips taking my worry away.

"I'll get going and I'll be in touch with you" He said and hug me one last time and get in the car.

He went away and I decided to follow him, no, I am not stalking. Why do I need to stalk when I can go with him in the same car... Wait✋!

Why didn't I think of that before? 😒🤔

Alright alright....

He went safely and I make an u-turn and went to my company.

These two and half months passed in a blink of an eye and my office felt empty after krishna left. I already being used to him by my side.

Now it's all empty and colour less. I sighed a heavy breath "what are you sighing for? " Valanthi asked as she coming in

"Nothing bro" I said laying my head on the front table

"Missing certain someone? Hmm mm" She said in a sing sang voice. I shrugged and open the computer to check some documents.

Time never waits for anyone neither for me.

Krishna did as he promised, he is in contact with me, chatting and video calling, sharing memes... Snaps.. So Many. With him, life can never get bored. I really want to grow old with him.

After a month and half, one afternoon,when I was in a business meeting, discussing about some market strategies, how to improve our sales since my company is product based one, krishna called to my personal number.

There is this bad habit of mine which I put my phone in DO-NOT-DISTUTB mode, I don't know of its luck or by chance, I turn my phone to see screen and before I can answer the call, it went off.

I call back to him and he answer. With in just a ring

"I was about to call you again" He said, some thing is off with his voice