16. I prepared a proposal speech 😐

On the other side, with krishna.

So many cars and so many vans with groups of people are gather at the border of forbidden forest, "Krishna, it's dangerous to go inside of forbidden forest, you have to be careful" Valanthi said to Krishna as she came stand beside him, the normal cheerfulness is nowhere to be seen on his face.

"I'll be careful" He said giving her a small smile.

"You should be careful or else radha will kill me if something happen to her little krishna" She said with a serious face

Krishna laughed at her words and his smile dimmed at the thoughts of radha "she rant my ears off and that's a pure torture" Valanthi said, Krishna knew that she is trying to deviate him, but that's not working at all, he kept quiet because he don't want let her know that her efforts are waste.

"Let's go" He said and she noded

They alerted all the senior protectors about radha's kidnapping case. After sometime everyone gathered at the forbidden forest, briefly discussed their plan, area details, Forest map and loops points about that area then went in according to their make shift plan.

Actually people shocking to see Krishna as their leader but his leader qualities are amazing so everything keep quite for now, their main goal is to save the founder, radha.

Every where in the forest is lit up with lights as they search for that particular person and krishna take the lead, finally they found a small house in the middle of the forest. If you want think that its just a small House then you stepped on bat shit!

People who are bulk in size and wore caps and masks are guarding the house, Krishna aim didn't miss any target, quickly they went in the house and everything seems fine, it just didn't feel good, every thing is look so, like looks sooo normal which make one could not point out what is wrong with house.

As they search for something like a door or a secret path, Some one in the group accidentally stepped on a plushy which is near the wall on the floor, then suddenly whole house shook making feel Like an earthquake, and the opposite wall to the toy break opened in the middle showing a thick layered metalic door.

The door need finger print to open it and a scanner is attached to it. "What should we do now?" The one who accidentally stepped in the toy spoke

"Scan the asura symbol on guard hand" Kamsa said

"Yes senior" The person said with a salute.

Then the doors ding opened like elevator, and a voice said " Welcome, press the button to the floor you need to go " a mechanical robotic female sounded

"Lets go seperate, fall in 3's" Dev said

There are three groups, kamsa's, valanthi's Krishna's. Krishna said "I'll go alone" He command, no place for argument. Then dev formed another group excluding Krishna.

Krishna and valanthi's group went inside the door, dev's group stood guard around the house, kamsa's group went in the forest again, be in their stance for any targets.

Valanthi pressed whatever button is the last, Krishna gave her a look and she shrugged at that.

After what felt like forever of a few minutes the door opened again, saying 'you have reached your desired floor'

Immediately they were in stance, looks warry, Observing surroundings, looks for radha. They started their search operation then an unexpected thing happened.

Valanthi saw radha tied to a chair in the middle of the room with so many men in black surrounding her, she said something and then smirk at the person in front of her then the person put gun Pointed at her head.