prologue

(A/N:_ This story almost represent in sri Radharani's point of view, I'll mention otherwise)

It has been years since I enter the business industries, I build my own empire which I have been proud of 'THE KRISHNA SATHIYA GROUP OF INDUSTRIES'

How it would feel if you were betrayed by your own heart?

Sometimes you remember your past and sometimes you don't?.

Most of the time I feel I don't care but deep down in some cracks of my heart, it still hurts to be separated from him.

..

..

Ever since I was born, I tried to strive toward success but my fate never allowed me to do what I wish to do. I always felt like my name itself was a jinx, I wanted to change it but still, I love my name.

At the age of 14, the day I changed my name is the day I started moving towards my success, the suggestion I gave my father about business was a success. From that day onwards I never looked back and I don't want to.

I have only one goal in my life, and that is to be on the TOP, so I become number one in the business world, THE QUEEN of the business industry. Krishna sathiya's group of industries has been the top one for straight 5 years, the empire I created.

Building this empire is not simple as I said, I lost everything just to be on top of everything and everyone, I lost my happiness, I lost my childhood, adolescence, my teenage, my parent's touch, siblings love, relatives pampering, friendship, comforts, and laziness --everything that a modern girl can imagine.

Maybe to others, it seems nothing but for me it is not, I willingly sacrificed everything just to be the top of the world so no complains though but still.. Okay, And you can ask me WHY?. For that one person, whom I gave my heart thousands of thousands of years ago. I don't want to be any less this time.

Back then I understand one thing for sure, only love is not enough! Only love will never be enough for two people to live by a bond, just because I was one of a village cowherd girls, the so-called society rejected me to be with him. And that him? Like a good, kind and gentleman he was, like a good protagonist of an epic, he left me to do his duties. I was not in any place to beg him not to go. Like who am I to beg him that? No one!

No, I never resented him or anyone for what happened, that was the curse of separation, we had been meant to be separated. Sigh.

Not anymore, now I will see who dares? Who dares to curse us? who dares to try to separate us? I am the best that this world can ask for, I have everything one could ask for, money, power, status, lands, beauty, manners, color and even caste but except one thing, my heart. If I want to I can conquer the world, no offense and no ill intentions

Ok, let's all forget what I said coz I will forget too, literally, I have been like this, saying things that I too don't even understand.

when I was a kid, first I thought I was insane and was gone mad and now I couldn't care less.

Okay, now it's to time to dive into the story:

.
.
.

I know it has been months since post some thing online, and I didn't give any valid reason but trust me i did have so many reasons for the disappearance.

This story is for my lovely readers as a bribe to forgive me and i am making it up to u as I am publishing the book at once.

Don't forget to vote and do comment dear strawberries..

Thank you for ya support and loves you, loves you, loves you a lot.

Jai sree krishna💛😍
Until next time
Urs me🥰😘