Radhey

RADHEY the power of love is set up in a modern setting and its a modern love story of a girl who is struck with memories of her past, fighting with the present to conquer the future.

she is a fierce woman with high ambitions and tries her best to be the best ..........just for that one person

when that person whom she had been waiting for, did appear, will she be the same past girl with inferior complexities, or will she be the person whom she is now, the queen of the business empire?
.
.

This story is just a work of fiction. This story was not meant to hurt anyone's sentiment.

This story is fictional and any similarity with any real person is just a mere coincidence.

This story is not meant to criticize any religion or any god. This story is not at all based on any scriptures, any books or anything like that. It's just the author's imagination put to words.

The story contains many modern displays of 'love' which you may find offensive to read about your god and goddess. So read at your own risk.( for this book, i wont be going to write any mature content which  make us feel not so good)

english is not my first language, even though I did wrote some stories before this one, i still feel i am a rookie, but i assure you that i am improving my writing skills, so if you find any mistakes, please, notify me and for the  mistakes i may do in the future, i am apologising in advance.

I hope you all would like this story. votes and comments gives a author more inspiration to write more and support.

so, do vote and comment! dear strawberries!(mmuaah💋)

jai sree krishna

until next time 

urs me❤️