Chapter 17: No Plan

Start from the beginning

"Don't just stand there! Get him!" Stonefell orders them, and a few guards chased after him, "Oh no you don't!" Kyria calls out as she conquers a fire and threw it right at the guards.

They catch fire and burn, crying out in pain, "Stay away from our gnome!" Jason shouts as he charges, drawing his mace and swinging it at one of the guards.

A Rebel found her courage and swung at a guard. "For Whitestone!" she cries out. The rebels charge, meeting the guards head-on.

The fight broke out as the guards were slowly thinning out, Stonewall glares at the rebels, then notices Vex drawing her arrow, and he slams his hammer into the guard's leg. He cries out and was pulled in front of him.

The arrow sunk in through his throat and Vex gasp in horror. But Stonefell drops the guard and charges forward.

Just as the guards were thinning out, the rebels were facing the same casualties. But Percy held Archie close as he helps him walk through the hall.

A guard stops them in their path, but Vax jumps in front of them, ramming him onto the ground, summoning his dagger, and stabbing at the guard. "Go on. Get him out of here," he orders.

Percy nods and turns down a hall. Keyleth struggles against a guard and was thrown at the wall, Jason slides in front of her, raising his shield as he blocks the sword and slams him into the wall.

"Keyleth, you okay?" he asks, the druid props herself up and nods at him. Scanlan slips as he fell to the ground and looks back at the guard that held a swinging mace in his hand with a grin on his face.

He swings, missing Scanlan as he twists out of the way scrambles into his feet, and ran. The rebel looks over as she saw Scanlan running for it.

She finishes off the guard, picks up a sword, and steps after them, Scanlan summons Bigby's hand, but the guard swung his mace, dispelling it, and knocking him back to the ground. "I've got you, little one." the rebel calls out as she stood in front of Scanlan and charges. She catches the mace by her sword and threw him to the ground.

Then looks back as Keyleth and Jason help Scanlan up, they both looked to the rebel, who smiles at him, but Jason notices something behind her, "Look out!" he cries.

But it was too late, Stonewall swung at her, breaking her kneecap, and making her fall to the ground, then he raises his hammer, "No!" Jason cries out as Stonefell brought his hammer down and slams it right on her head, smashing her brains in.

The rebel's eyes rolled to the back of her head and she fell dead. The three just looked at the dead rebel in shock, Jason tightens his grip on his mace, glaring at Stonewall. "No!" Keyleth cries and forms into Mixxie. The sabertooth tiger.

She roars at the man as the guards stood in the way, blocking her from reaching a claw at him. Jason stood to his feet and charged.

Crying out as he charges, he rams into the guards, throwing one to the ground and slamming his mace right at the head, smashing it in. Stonefell took his chance and slips away, "Get back here, you fucking monstrous, coward!" Jason shouts as he slams his mace into the next guard.

Grog kicks in the guard as the slams into a door that opened into a room, the guard went to stop him but the barbarian slams his fist right into the guard, killing him but then notices the barrels behind the dead guard.

He gasps in awe. "Booze? Yeah!" he cries as he reaches for one of the barrels and takes one. Not noticing the skull printed on the label. "Now we're talking," he spoke with joy.

Taking a few chugs. He charges out of the room, his axe in hand and the barrel over his shoulder. Kyria looks back, seeing Percy was escaping with Archie, they locked eyes, making her nod at him, then flew the fireballs at the guards, burning them alive.