~Sully Brothers~

Cuddling headcanons

•Neteyam•

~ Neteyam is a very active guy, so cuddling close isn't something he does often.

~ He chooses to take his time to cuddle with you after night fall so that you can fall asleep in his arms.

~ Its when he feels most protective over you, and it makes his heart steady feeling the rise and fall of your body on his.

~ He is almost always the big spoon, unless he has had a bad day.

~ He wraps one arm around your waist, resting behind you. His nose cradling into the crook of your neck.

~ You can feel his smile against your skin.

~ He holds you tight too afraid to let you go.

•Lo'ak•

~ Lo'ak is similar to his brother, liking you to cuddle up to him until you both fall asleep.

~ Although, one key difference is he doesn't like to spoon.

~ he prefers your head on his chest, your limbs wrapped around his.

~ He plays with your hair as you lay there together drifting of to sleep.

~ He sometimes likes to hold conversations while doing so.

~ Talking about his day, maybe telling you something that he wasn't supposed to.

~ He's a good talker but also a good listener. He takes in everything you say.

~ He wants to make sure you feel safe and listened too. Always asking you to tell him more as he runs his hand up and down your arm or back.

~ He cuddles with you as often as possible, he adores that time with you and never ever takes it for granted.