~Neytiri~

Word count: 387

Summary: While exploring the Tree of voices, someone manages to creep up on you. After realising who it is you relish in the thought of being hers forever.

Type: fluff

Warnings: unedited work,

Notes: another short one

Pairings: Neytiri x any gender reader
_____________

I CHOOSE YOU

When the sky darkened, the forest came to life with an eruption with lights and energy. Most animals settling down for the night, but not you. The night was your favourite time of day, taking a stroll through the enchanting forest had become a must before you could think about even sleeping. So you found yourself at the tree of voices, listening and watching the forest for any unknown predator.

Raising your hand, you watched as the atokirina' float down and smiled when it rested upon your hand. Slowing bringing your hand closer to your face, you studied it closer while it's tendrils tickled your dark blue skin. Your ear twitching after catching a sound of footsteps and the atorkirina' slipped from your hand floating back up.

"You always attract them." Neytiri mumbled, her yellow eyes watching the atorkirina' as it twirled and danced through the air until it was out of sight.

"I heard of your success this morning, how is your Ikran?"

"Her named is Seze." She smiled looking down at her feet. Extending a hand to her she takes it allowing herself to be pulled up onto the big log that you were standing on. Peering down at the stream below watching the colourful fish swim in and out of logs and flowers. "She's beautiful, a great hunter."

"Have you though about choosing someone yet?" You braced yourself, running a finger over the markings on her hand. Her ears lowering as she bummed. Giving a gentle nod you could barely notice.

Lifting her gaze, she swallowed. Hard. "I've given it a great worth of thought." She revealed hesitation growing in her voice. Her eyes flickering down to your lips. "And I wish to choose you." She paused taking a hold of the hand that was tracing hers. "Of you'll have me."

"You never had to ask Neytiri, I'm yours and always will be." You smiled softly, pressing your forehead against her own "Only a fool would deny someone as beautiful and strong hearted as you."