~Jake~

Word count: 475

Summary: Just Jake Sully being head over heels for you.

Type: Fluff I guess

Pairings: Jake Sully x reader

Warnings: unedited work,

Notes: Jake is clearly not with Neytiri in this

___________

FALLING FOR YOU

Jake tan his fingers down the neck of his Ikran, studying his blue and green skin details. He still couldn't believe he'd managed to tame him and not be killed by him instead. His acceptance into the clan hadn't been welcoming by all but seeing the proud looks on Neytiris and Y/N'S faces made it all worth wall.

A shadow flew over head and Jakes head snapped up words. Sporting the Yellow and green Ikran descending down toward them. Jake felt excitement shoot up through him, grinning widely as the Ikran landed in front of him, the dirt mushing beneath its claws. Y/N hopping down of the Ikran stroking it softly.

"Y/N" Jake didn't mean to sound so breathless. Quickly brining his hand to his forehead and Y/N repeated the gesture.

"This is Lúena."Y/N smiled at her Ikran growled in response. Her about pressing against Y/N'S stomach making her laugh. Breaking the bond between the two, she stepped to the side.

"She's gorgeous." Jake stepped closer to her, avoiding eye contact with the much bigger than him flying beast.

"As is yours. Have you named it yet?" Y/N tiled her head to the side and Jake swallowed hard. Glancing back at his Ikran now feeling stupid.

"Uh...Bob. It means strong." Y/N far from convinced, just gave a small nod in response. She moved closer and Jake straightened his back earring a chuckle from Y/N.

"Nervous Sulky?" She questioned, a small smirk tugging at the corner of her lip. Brushing her shoulder against his as she circled around him. Jake letting out a nervous chuckle, ignoring the way his face burned at the contact.

"Got no reason to be." He replied, turning his head and feeling his breath come to a holt in his neck at the proximity between the two Na'vi. Close enough for Jake to notice a tinge of green in the girls eyes. His eyes flickering downward and he inched ever so slightly forward. Y/N grinned at him, tilting her head upwards when Jake leaned in making him miss and her dodging him in the process. A soft shine escaped the avatar, lips forming a pout.

"You'll have to work for it newbie." She paused smirking. "Why do you think I've gone so long without a mate?" Y/N brought her hand up, holding Jakes chin ever so lightly. James tail lashed back and forth, his heart rate increasing rapidly.

"are you up for the challenge?" She leaned in whispering into his ear. So close that he could feel her breath.

He was in for it now.