~Neteyam~

Word count: 824

Summary: Neteyam wants to show you a secret place he found in the forest on Pandora.

Type: Fluff

Pairings: Neteyam x female reader

Warnings: unedited work,

Notes: Neteyam is aged up to about 18 years old in this, so is the reader.

______________

SECRET SPOT

"I want to show you somewhere."

He takes your hands and lead the two of you to his Ikran. Calling out for yours, you look up as you hear her calling back down to you. Seeing your beautiful green and pink Ikran land in front of you.

Neteyam watches as you admire your Ikran. He has always loved the way you cared for the creatures and nature of Pandora. You always called everything "a blessing from Eywa herself." Even him sometimes.

You and Neteyam have recently become promised mates and you couldn't be happier with the way your life was going. Waking up next to him, flying with him or even the little things like cooking or hunting. Everything seems to have fallen into place.

"What is this all about My Neteyam? We're are we going?" You ask your voice laced with curiosity and wonder. As he hops on to his Ikran you follow his movements as you climb onto yours. "You'll see when we get there Y/N. I found it while hunting and I wanted to share it with you." He replies with his signature smile and with that your off.

You fly side by side with him, admiring his face and the wind blowing his braids back out of his face. Occasionally drifting your Ikran lightly into his causing the boy to laugh and smile. God his smile, how you loved it. You had been flying for at least an hour and didn't recognise the new area you were in. It was nothing but lush green forest beneath you.

"We're here!" He yells over the loud blowing of the wind in your ears. You watch as him and his Ikran dive downwards into what just looks like trees. What is he doing? You think to yourself. It isn't until you dive down after him and break the barrier of trees that you realise where he has lead you.

Your mouth drops open as you take in your surroundings. Breaking the bond between you and your Ikran you take a few steps looking around as you do so. The bioluminescent of Pandoras plant life underneath the stars of the night looking over you see the beautiful fresh waterfall and spring. Overwhelmed by the beauty of where you're standing you turn to look at your beloved but he's already looking at you. How your so in awe of where's he brought you, he can't help but smile. He takes your hands bringing them to his lips, planting a short kiss or them. "I knew you'd like it." Neteyam says with the purest smile on his face, his eyes lighting up as they meet yours.

"It's gorgeous!" You can't even be bothered to complete your sentence as you take in that you are truly here, with him. Neteyam releases your hands and places his firmly on your waist. He pulls you into a sweet kiss. As your lips part you place your forehead against his.

"I see you Y/N."

"I see you My Neteyam."

Playfulness possesses your body as you turn and run to the body of water, diving head first in. Neteyam erupting into fits of laughter but quickly following behind you. You rise from the water with a gasp, but you don't see your mate. Confused as you don't see him anywhere. That is until you feel yourself being lifted in the water from below sitting on Neteyam shoulders. He leans back dropping you back into the water with a splash.

Things like this remind you of a simpler time. The memories of the two of you growing up together and having play dates without a care in the world. After a while of swimming you and Neteyam find yourselves sitting in the edge of the spring. Admiring him as the light reflects from his eyes. The glowing of his marks. "Y/N I am so happy to be here with you. I love you so much and I thank Eywa everyday for her blessing us together."

He says with his hand places on the side of your face, the other lightly resting on your thigh. Feeling heat in your face from his words you look down at the water. His hand then who's your chin forcing you to look at him. His eyes filled with nothing but love for you. "Thank you for showing me this place. I thank Eywa everyday for you too." Yous foot closer to him head resting on his shoulder. Taking in the area around you with his arm around you. Hand running small shapes on your back.

"I cannot wait you show our children this place some day."