help

I need help
Kisi ko wo story ka naam pata hai kya.
It's about arranged marriage.
Maine aadhi hi padhi ye story and it got delete from my reading list.

Herione ko 2 saal se hero ke sirf eyes dikhti hai dreams and she falls in love with him on that basis only. She is from South india.
She and her 5-6 friends work in same company and stay in the office accommodation building.

The dreams turn into reality and the eyes are of her boss.
They get married in just 5-7 days aur shadi ke next day he wo herione ko chod London chala jata hai without informing her.
He comes back after 3 months when he gets call for the first time from her..
They didn't talk in 3 months. Herione wanted to tell him about the dreams on the next day of the wedding.
When he returns she gets faints as she is skipping meals.

They haven't shared trh news of the marriage in office.

Hero ke parents nahi hai and stay with his dada dadi. He has one sister and a brother. Brother works with him.

There is also hero secret that he is knowing the herione from past 2 years and he had appointed her in his office. Love at first sight.
He has a secret room where he has all the pics of the herione. He kept pne body guard foe her from 2 yrs who daily sent him her pics.

There is also a villian named riya. Who tries to harm the herione. She also doesn't know about their marriage.
Riya also join the same officce and she is his realtive. Wo office mein sabko bolti hai ki wo hero ki fiance hai.