51

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Other side, teju had reached her home. As soon as she reach, she ran to her father and hugged him.
Tears running for both of them eyes.
They all sat and chit chat for some time.
Teju then message karan that she had reach safely. Will call in night time..
Karan replied her ok.

Teju cousins and her uncle and aunt were just waiting for her to come foe pegphera.
They all were very happy.

After lunch, they were playing games. Vidhi had also come to meet her.
Vidhi clicked her many pic and sent to karan
Here karaan was missing her lot and after seeing her photo he was sulking.
Yuvi prince and Kiara came to his room. They helped him to divert his mind.

They all have their dinner.
Even teju and family have their dinner. Her relatives would be leaving next day so all went to sleep early.
But teju was  not getting sleep.
So she called karan. But he didn't pick. She tried 2-3 times but no use.
This upset her.

Then she called her km and both spoke for some time.

While speaking to km she went in balcony. Their was cool breeze flowing. Her hairs were coming on her face. When she disconnected the call and was about to go in her room she bumps into someone.
( ab aapko pata chal hi gaya hoga kon hai wo)
In fear teju close her eyes. Karan was just looking at her scared face and smiling.
When there was no movement teju open her eyes and saw karan there smiling.
First she was so happy that hug him. He also responded.
Teju: aap yaha. I was missing u so much.
Karan: even I was missing my beautiful wife. I was not able to sleep so came.
Teju was happy but then she realized that she is angry on him as he didn't pick her call.
She pushed him little and turn to other side.
Karan: princess what happened.
Are u angry?
Teju: I called u so many times but u didn't take my call.
Karan laughs at her antics and says: baby, I was driving na. I wanted to surprise u. If I would have taken ur call, tumko pata chal jata na.
Teju bite her lip .
Ok, I forgive u, but never ignore my call. I don't like it.
Karan: ok meri princess. I won't. Now can we go in it's getting cold here.
They both hold hands and went to bedroom.
Karan; I am not leaving till morning. Pls don't ask why.
Teju: I am not asking also. I know u want to stay with me. Right.
Karan smiles sheeplesly

They both sat on bed. Karan was holding her in his arms.
Karan: so what my baby did whole day.
Teju start narrating everything.
Her eyes we're twilking with happiness ans this is all what he wants.
He was listening very carefully.

After a while karan looked in her eyes and was coming close to her. She understood and close her eyes and their lips met.
Karan while kissing, I missed this so much.
Teju smile and pulled him more closer.
Karan started moving to her neck. Kissing and nibbling he started moving his hand all over her body.
Teju also responded with same passion.

They made love and spend their time in each other's embrace.
After a long session, karan pulled teju close to him and patted on her head and she slept..

Karan pov: it's just 3 days of marriage and i can't stay away from her even foe a minute. She has become the most important part of my life. I promise u my princess I will always keep u happy ans their would be no day when u will not be pampered. U r my first baby and would always be.

Kissing on her forehead he also drifted in deep slumber.

Teju had put alarm for 7 so that she can wake up karan and he can leave before everyone is up.
When the alram rang, teju off it and then looked at her life sleeping so peaceful.
Teju moved her finger on his face and stop at his lips.
Karan who was awake and was feeling her touch, but her finger.
Teju: ouch, what's this. R u awake.
Karan: yes, coz of the alarm.
Teju kiss on his cheeks and ask him to get up and go home before everyone wakes up.
Karan: I don't want to. Pls can I stay.
Teju: it's only 2 days remaining . Tomorrow as it is u will come to take me home.
Karan making a sad face got up and kiss her forehead and left from there.

That's it for today.
Many of u have asked to show Possisiveness or small fight.
Will surely do that in upcoming parts.
Stay tuned to know more.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comments.
Thank u all for all the love and support.