intro

Hello people..

Here I come with one more story.
Pls give the same love to this one also.

Let's start with thr introduction.

Karan kundrra.

A big shark in the fashion industry

A big shark in the fashion industry. Owner of kk fashions.
One of the top most leading fashion company in the world.

He is rude and arrogant when it comes to business.
But very soft caring and family person.
Loves his family and can do anything for the family. He always wants everything to be best for his family.

Family members:
Kp : karan papa. Has its own business of security agencies in Punjab. But handed it to karan cousin and now he is settle in mumbai with his family.
Km: karan mom. Housewife.

Kiara: karan sister. Younger to him by 3 yrs. Loves her family and specially her brother (karan). Also a part of kk fashion.

Prince kundrra; cousin of karan and kiara. He looks after kp security business.

Yuvika kundrra: wife of prince.
Both prince and yuvi lives in punjab. Visit mumbai regular.
They have a cute daughter named tara.

Prince parents lives in states.

Omi: he is karan assistant, friend and also looks after all the schedule.

This is the introduction for kundrra family.

About business;
Kk fashion is a brand. Which deals in introducing new fashion clothes. Also organize fashion events and take parts in international fashion shows.
Showcase new talents.

Karan is the CEO and Kiara is the head of the event organizing team.

Now come to our heroine family.

Tejaswwi prakash.

A young girls just in her last year of college

A young girls just in her last year of college. She is a very bright student. A very good singer and dancer.
Her mom died due to cancer when teju was only 8 yrs old. Teju miss her mom a lot. But loves her dad too much.

Prakash wayangkar: teju papa. Has his own departmental store. Both father and daughter lives a simple life.
And both love each other a lot.
They are from a middle class family.

Now let's see how these two people will come in each other life and will be most important person for eo.

Next part coming soon.
Pls do let me know if u all r excited for the story.
Pls keep voting and suggestion welcome in comments.

I hope I will be able to give u the best one this time also.