76

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Karan lift her face.
Karan: what u want baby. Do u want to wait.
Teju: I don't know. I want to get this feeling of being a mother. But I also don't know I can manage house work, plus baby plus if I do a job..
I am confused.
Karan: it's ok my princess. Don't take tension in this. We will take time.
First u do the course and they look out for a job. Then once u settle we can think about baby.
And moreover we all there to help with everything.

Next day teju did all the formalities for the course. It was 2 months and the classes were from morning till afternoon.

Few days passed. Teju started her course. She was helped by all the family members.
Even karan was taking care of everything for her like her fathers health, food,
His family members.  Helping his mom for food.

In these days teju did notice Kiara behavior changed . She was keeping herself aloof from everyone. And when asked by anyone she gave reason like too much work or not well.

One afternoon Kiara came home early and teju also finished her class soon.
Km and yuvi had gone out.

So teju thought of asking Kiara.
She went to her room.

The door was closed so teju knocked. But Kiara didn't open so teju again knock.
Kiara came out and open the door.
Teju: what happened. It took u long to open thr door. U r feeling good or?
Kiara: I am good. I was in washroom so couldn't hear.
Teju enter her room and locked it.
Kiara : what happened bhabhi. U lock the room..
Teju: I want to speak to u alone and dont want anyone to disturb. So
Can we talk?
Kiara: yaa. We can.
Teju: ok, come sit here
She patted on the bed and asked her to sit.
Kiara was confused. But she sat near her.
Teju took her hand in her hand and Polieltly said.
See Kiara I know something is bothering u. U r not telling it to anyone. But u can trust me.
If anything big is there, dont keep it to ur self. Share it with anyone so that we can handle the issue. Otherwise if late, things will go out of hand and everyone will be angry.
Kiara: nothing bhabhi.
She avoided eye contact.
Teju: I am sure there is something. But I won't force u. U can share ur issue with anyone. Be it family or friends. But talk. 
Don't keep it ur self baby.
We all love u a lot. And we dont want u to suffer alone.
I am always with u..
Kiara felt sad. She had tears in her eyes.
Kiara: I have a issue but.. Don't want to trouble anyone from the family.
Teju: don't say like this. Family is always there to support u. It's ur strength.
So dont hide anything from them.
It u dont want to tell me Or whole family u can tell karan. He is very closed to u and I know u both share a very nice bond.
Kiara: yes we do.. But I can't tell this to bhai. Pls u also don't tell.
Teju: ok i won't..
Kiara: I am in big problem.
Teju was looking shocked. But then encourage her tk speak..
Kiara kept her head on teju lap and teju started moving her fingers in her hairs.
Kiara: bhabhi i want to speak but it's all so complicated. I don't know how to say.
Teju: don't worry I won't judge you.
Kiara got bit comfortable and started speaking.

Kiara: bhabhi, I have a boyfriend. His name is anshul. He was with me in the same college. But then he moved to USA..
He is son of a rich businessman in  USA.
For some deal he had come to India. Then we met in the college reunion.
We exchange our number and then we started meeting very oftenly.
Teju: so u like him, or love him.
Kiara: I love him and he also.. But

Now what would is this but for?

Socho socho.
Till then keep voting and share ur feedback in comment.
Please gafffe mat dena for chotu part