~40

Happy reading people.
How r u all.
I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting.

Let's start with the story.

Shamita went out of the cabin stomping her foot.
Just then. Omi enter.
Omi : what happened did I missed anything.
Karan while 🤣laughing : nothing. As usual she was trying to woo me. But failed.
Omi looked at teju and could understand that they need some alone time.
Omi: bhai, wo designer would come in half n hour and u don't have meeting now so u can enjoy. I will everyone not to disturbed u😉😉😉
Karan: shut up, u idiot. We are not doing anything like that.
Teju blushes after hearing this.
Omi ran out of the cabin.
Karan: chalo atleast u smiled. 
Karan pulled her in tight hug. She also responded.
Karan: what happened baby, why u r crying. Don't think about that aunty word.
Teju: I am not thinking about her.
Karan; so then what u r thinking which made u cry. U know na I don't like tears in ur eyes.
Teju: I m feeling so blessed to have u in my life.
U always take care of me. Always stand by my side. Motivate me. Guide me, make me feel special. Always shower so much love.
But main to kuch nahi karti. I don't even make u feel special. 😔😔😔😔 with a sad pout .
Karan kissed on her pout.
He was smiling looking at her cute antics.
Teju: what, why are u smiling. U should be angry on me na..
Karan: but I m not angry..
I like u for who u r.
U trust me. I known that in any situation u will always stand by me.
The way u take care of my food, my mood, is important for me. U always keep me on the priority. Whenever I tell u something u just follow it blindly.
Most importantly u take care of mom and dad. The bond u share with them is very precious.
U respect me, my decision, my past life, my work.
What more can I ask for.
Also, to what that aunty said that u dont fit in.. Is a lie. U have that aura that u can gell up with anyone within few minutes.
So dont think too much.

Now go and wash ur face and then we will decide my clothes. Ok.
He kissed her on her cheeks. Then on her forehead

After few minutes omi came with his team and they started the trial.
Karan was liking one outfit but teju was not and vice versa.
Finally teju selected 6 and then they had to choose 4 out of them.
They both were arguing on it and kk team was just looking at them.
All were like the karan kundrra who is always a angry , rude arrogant businessman behaving like a scared kitten in front of his girl.
Omi : finally he has met his match.

Karan to teju: princess this color will not good on me.
Teju: u just stop it. I know better what suits u. So pls go and try this one.
Karan nodded in yes and went to change.
When he came back, everyone was like this is the best. Pls finalize this.
It's looking awesome.
Even karan liked it after wearing.

Teju smirked at him.
See I told u.

His outfits were selected. Everyone went out of his cabin now leaving tejran behind.
Karan came near her and hold her from waist.
Karan : so my baby knows me better than me.
Teju: yess. I know what suits u.
Now leave me. I have to go home.
Karan: not so easy. Tune jo meri lassi ki hai meri team ke samne uski punishment to milegi.
Teju: haaww what did I do.
Karan: u were giving me orders in front of everyone and i was listening to u with fear. Everyone was thinking how can their rude boss be so fearful in front of his ladylove.
Teju started giggling hearing this.
Karan came close to her and started giving wet kisses on her neck.
She arched back giving him more access.
But as usual their moment got disturbed with knock on thr door.
Karan was not leaving teju but she moved back making him groans.
Both relaxed themselves and karan order to come in.
It was omi..
Karan: why u always have to be kabab mein haddi🤣🤣🤣
Omi: oppps sorry i didn't knew😂😂😂
I just came to remind u that u have a meeting in 10 mins.

Karan: ohh shit I forgot. He made a puppy face looking towards teju as he didn't wanted to go
Teju said relax go and finish ur meeting I would wait for u. Then we will go home together.

Karan pov: after shamita incident I saw a big change in teju behavior towards me.
She was more confident and more connected towards me. The way she ordered me while selection of the dress, full on wife vibes. I like it.
From the first day till now she has changed a lot in a better way. Now she is not that shy around me.
Babaji pls meher kari.

That's it for today.
Just a question do u all want to have a detailed wedding rituals or quick one.
I wanted to write quick one as I already haven detailed wedding in the other 2 stories so it would sound bit Repatative.

Keep voting and share ur feedback in comments.
Love u all and take care.