~12

Happy reading my lovely readers.
How r u all.
Kaisi lag rahi hai story.
Pls keep voting and share ur feedback in comments.

Let's start with the story.

Karan and teja going to teja house..
Karan : tara really got attached to u in some time.
Teju: ya she is very cute. .
Karan: just like u. ☺
Teju blushed.
Karan: stop blushing. When u blush I feel like pulling ur red cheeks.
Teju start looking outside the window to hide her blushed.

The drive was silent but was very peaceful.
They reach home.
Karan got down and open teju side door. Teju got down.
Teju: good night. Drive safe.
She was about to leave when Karan pulled her back.
He kept his face on her shoulder.
Still holding her both hands.
Karan whisper : even I should cry like tara , when u leaving 😉
Teju: haww. U don't want me to leave.
Karan nodded in no.
Teju: it's getting late. I think u should also go home.
Karan made a sad face and was about to leave when teju quickly gave a soft kiss on his cheek and ran from there.

Teju pov: I didn't feel good when I saw his sad face. He is always smiling when he is with me. And his smile is very attractive. I didn't thought for a second and I kissed him. What made me do so dont know but I felt like. What he must be thinking of me.
I think I am liking him. The way he care for me, the way he understand me..
Yes. I like him..

Karan pov: when we reach at her place I don't want her to go. Just wanted some more time with her.
It's always very nice to be around her. I forget all my worries, my tension, my work when she is with me. When I put my head on her shoulder, her smell was attracting me more to go close to her. But i have to control myself. She is so soft.
I felt butterflies for the first time when she came close to me and kissed me. Yes first time she took initiative to come close.
It felt nice. I am happy with the progress of our relationship.
Do I love her.. Love is too early yes but I like her. Very much.

Karan reached home and stood in front of the mirror. There was a lipstick Mark on his right cheek.
He was blushing looking at the mark.

Here teju changed her clothes and was sitting on the bed remember the time when she was with him in his room and he was so close to her.
Her phone pop up with a message
Karan: it's too late. Now stop thinking about me and sleep. Good night princess.
Teju: princess?
Karan: yes u r..
Teju: ☺☺ and how do u know what I was thinking.
Karan: I can read ur thought even if u r far from me. 😉
Teju: ohh. U must be tired. U also sleep. Goodnight.
Karan replied and slept.
Teju was thinking about him. He called me princess. Does he really think that I can be hiss princess. ☺☺☺
She also slept thinking about him.

Next morning teju got up with a big smile. Message Karan. Then got ready and went down.
Baba was sitting reading the newspaper.
Baba: good morning baby.
Teju: good morning baba.
Baba: so how was the party. Did u enjoy.
Teju: it was very nice. His cousin is very nice. They made me very comfortable and their daughter is very very cute.
Baba was just looking at her excitement when she was telling him about the party.
She went to kitchen to make brkfast and tea.
Came back. Both had tea and brkfast.
Teju told baba about the annual day celebration and she is performing.
Her baba was very happy.

Here Karan woke up. Did his morning routine and went to office with Kiara.
While driving Kiara and Karan talking about the party.
Kiara: bhai, tara got so friendly with bhabhi na. How she cried when she was leaving.
Karan: yes. Teju is very good in making relations. Even yuvi bhabhi also got fond of her.
Kiara: u r very lucky bhai. She is a gem.
Karan: yes I am.
Kiara: can I ask u one thing. Do u like her as ur life partner.
Karan blushed and Kiara understood. I am happy for both of u. Pls take care of her bhai.
Karan: always.
They reached office. Karan got busy in his work. Today he had back to back meeting so didn't time to call her or message her.
After his meeting when he was checking some files, Omi came..
Karan: kya hua om.
Omi: bhai need some confirmation. There is a event in xyz college where u have been called as cheif guest. They took the appointment last month only and called today to confirm. What should I say.
Karan was happy hearing the name of thr college. Yes the same one where teju study.
Karan with a big smile.
Say yes. I will come.
Om was confused as Karan avoid function of school college then how come he is so happy. So he asked him the reason.
Karan; it's teju college. And she is performing. So how can I miss it.
Om smiles seeing Karan so much involved..

Karan: can u do something. Ask the principal not to declare about the cheif guest name early. I want to surprise teju.
Also make sure that nobody know about our relationship.
Omi: ok I will take care of that.
Bhai I am happy for u.
Karan: thanks man.

So how will teju get the surprise.
To know more stay tuned for the next part.
Till then keep voting and shower ur love in comments.