69

Happy reading.

I hope u liking the story.
Pls guys vote karo.
Views to aate hai but vote bahot kam hote hai to pata kaise chalega ki story kaisa lag raha hai.

I m trying my best to make it more interesting. If you have suggestions you can share it and i will surely think about it.

Let's start with the story.

Teju changed and went out. Karan was still on call with omi.
Teju went there and listen to call standing at a distance.
Karan : omi, I can't see her in this conditions. She has gone through a lot and now my priority is only her. U pls handle at office.
They both discussed something about work and then disconnected the call.

Teju pov
I know karan would always keep me safe. I want him with me. But for now his work is also important. I need to come out of this soon so he can work on the event and make it successful. But i can't forget what happened today. This was shocking for me and for everyone.

Thinking all this tears started flowing from her eyes.
Karan turn and saw her crying.
He immediately went near her. Hug her and trys to comfort her.
She also hug him tight as she was feeling safe in his arms.
Karan: princess, pls stop crying. Don't worry I am here with u and will keep u safe. Pls don't get scared.
Do u want to share what all happened.
Teju nodded in no as she didn't wanted to remember it again.
Karan was caressing her hair. When they heard knock on the door.
Km and kd had come with food.

Karan made teju sit on the bed and open the door.
Km enter the room and look at teju. She was lost in her thought.
Km went near her and kept her hand on her shoulder.
Teju look at her and tears started flowing again.
Km: beta, shhh. I know how u r feeling. I am so sorry that this happened in our house. And we couldn't protect u.
Teju: no maa. Don't say sorry. I am blessed to have u all. In this u all could have easily believe them as they are our relatives and u know them from long.
But u believe me and ur trust is everything for me.
But it hurts maa. The way chachi said those think are very hurting.
Km hugs her and said soothing words.
Kd came and kept his hand on her head.
Kd: baby, u r my daughter and i will never allow anyone to disrespect u.
They will never come back.

Teju gave a faint smile and they both left from there after making her eat food.

Karan close the door. And teju was sitting on bed.
Karan also join her and she put her head on his shoulder.
Karan : try to sleep now. U r tired.
Teju: hmm. Suno.
Karan: waht princess. U want anything 
Teju: I don't want anything but u can go to office. The event is also important. I want to see it getting successful. Pls. I will take care of myself.
Karan: we will think about it in the morning. Now sleep.
He started patting her head and she slept in few minutes.
Karan pov: how can i leave her at this time. She needs me the most.
I have already ignored her from few days but not now. I know she is hurt and disturbed from inside but she is not showing.

He also dozed off in sometimes.

It was midnight when karan heard teju voice. She was crying and asking for help.
Her whole face was cover with sweat.
Karan : shh baby, u r here with me. Don't worry. I won't allow anyone to touch u. See u r safe in our room. Princess pls stop crying. I am here.
Teju didn't open her eyes. Karan wipes her face and kiss her forehead and she was bit relax after that.
Karan tried to wake her up and she open her eyes and saw Karan. She hug him and start crying.
Karan: princess, u r strong. See I am also bere with you. Nobody can touch u. U r safe baby. Pls don't cry. I can't see u like this. U r my strong baby na.
Teju nodded and snuggle him more.
He pulls her more close and keep patting her head. She slept within few minutes. But now sleep was far away from his eyes. He tried to sleep but teju face scared face was not letting him sleep.

It was early morning when he got sleep.

Km and kd we're very worried for teju. Even kiara wanted to see her. But they thought may be she is taking rest so no one disturbed tejran.
It was almost 10 when Karan phone rang. It was omi on call. He was asking Karan to come to office for a while for important work.
Karan looked at teju. She was also woke up by sound of the phone.
She signs him to go. But he was not ready.
Karan ask omi to call after 10 min.
Karan: what happened baby. Why u got up. Sleep for some more time.
Teju: I am fine Karan. Pls go to office. They need u there. I am ok now and maa and papa are with me. Don't take so much pressure.
Karan said ok half heartedly.

2 days pass in jiffy. Karan was doing his work early and would come home soon to take care of teju. She was also bit ok. She was showing strong in front of everyone. But in alone she use to cry remembering the incident.

Karan knew all this. But he was feeling very helpless.
He thought of some plan to make her feel good which he do after the event is over.

Today is the day of his event.
All are invited.

Let see how it goes. What is Karan plan for teju.
Stay tune for next part.
Keep voting