End Of An Era

"You are really strong Diablo san" said Sabo.

"Yeah. You were mostly taking on Akainu all by yourself" said Ace.

"Kufufufu you kids are not too bad yourself. It was quite fun trying out that little trick with you" said Diablo.

"So then, are we going to get out of here now?" asked Ace.

"I am afraid not yet. Rimuru sama has other plans" 

*

*Boom boom boom boom*

"This is no good. Even though they have rescued Ace, Rimuru san is showing no signs of stopping" said Koby.

"I knew it! He is planning to destroy us afterall! Lets just beg him to spare us already!" said Helmeppo while paniking.

"Alright. I want to talk to him face to face as well" said Koby and rushed towards Rimuru.

*

"Hey Rimuru, looks like those kids are coming this way. Should I allow them?" asked Ramiris.

"Is it Koby? Alright. Let them come" said Rimuru, and Ramiris ordered the golems to let them pass.

The next minute, Koby and Helmeppo were standing in front of the Moby Dick.

"Hi there Koby. Long time no see" said Rimuru.

"Rimuru san! Please stop this. You have already rescued Ace, so there is no need to continue the war any further!" said Koby.

"I see. So you came here to talk me out of it. Sorry Koby but that's not happening. I have made up my mind to destroy the Navy" said Rimuru.

"Please you can't do that! Without the navy, the pirates all around the world will get out of control and there will be chaos and destruction!"

"I suppose that is an inevitable outcome for some time, but don't worry. I am not going to kill every single marine. Most of them will be spared to keep the pirates in check. But I am going to eliminate the top forces at least" said Rimuru.

"But then there will be no one left to keep the other emperors in check!"

"Its useless Koby. You can't make me change my mind. I can't tell you everything here. The navy is going to be destroyed. And there is nothing you can do about it" said Rimuru, which made Koby feel dejected.

"Give it up Koby! He said he is going to spare most of the ordinary soldiers, so that means we are safe!" said Helmeppo. 

"I see. So that's how it is. Then as a proud marine it is my duty to stop you from doing so" said Koby while drawing out his sword.

"Are you stupid?! You really think we can win against Rimuru san?" 

"I know its impossible, but I can't back down" said Koby while covering his sword in haki.

"ho? So you are really serious about fighting me?" said Rimuru while jumping down from the ship and standing in front of them.

"P-please spare him Rimuru san! He is not in his right mind!" said Helmeppo while getting down on his knees.

"I know that already. This little kid is never in his right mind" said Rimuru while walking casually towards Koby.

"Here I come!" shouted Koby while running towards Rimuru to strike him.

"Rest well you reckless little kid" said Rimuru while casually breaking his sword with his left hand, and knocking him unconscious with his right.

"Take care of him"