Meeting the Straw Hats

"Woah these bubbles don't pop even if you get inside them!" said Luffy excitedly as he popped his head inside.

"That's right, and you can even ride your way all around with these special bikes, so would you like to buy one of these?"

"I want to buy it!" agreed luffy immediately.

"me too!" chimed in chopper

"Nope. We will only rent them" cut Hachan.

"Tch. Looks like you are a local. Too bad" said the shopkeeper disappointed.

"But I want to buy one" argued luffy

"No way. Its a scam. You can't use these outside of Sabaody" and so Hachan gives a detailed explanation on how it works.

"I still want to buy. I don't get your explanation"

"Basically these bubbles mysteriously pop when we get outside" said Robin

"What! They mysteriously pop! What a scam!" said Luffy as if he understood everything now.

"See. That's how you explain stuff to stupid people" said Nami and then they burst out laughing.

"So then lets get your ship coated as soon as possible so that you can go to fishman island underwater"

*

"Lets go Robin. To the shopping mall!" said Nami excitedly, as the two of them went to the shopping district. They stopped outside a clothing store and saw a beautiful lady struggling with a shopkeeper.

"I still think you are overpricing it"

"No mam. This is the most exquisite piece you are going to find here. Its original price is 5 million bellies, but for you I am giving a special discount"

"Hey are you sure that is the case? Cuz I saw this same piece selling for just 1 million bellies" came in Nami. Of course she was lying.

"That is not possible. This is-"

"Come with me miss. I will show you the way to that shop" said Nami while holding the lady's hand.

"You will? Thanks a lot"

"Ugh. Wait! Fine I will sell it to you for 900k"

And so, Nami helped the beautiful lady out.

"Thank you for helping us out today"

"Nah don't mention it"

"Lets go there next!" came a tiny voice

"What the, is that a fairy! How cute!" said Nami

"Cute indeed" agreed Robin

"Wuahaha I am the best right?" said the little fairy while puffing up her chest.

And so, the 4 of them became friends and spent the rest of the time shopping together until-

"Hey Nami Robin! Camie got kidnapped!"

*

"You see, this time there have been 11 pirates on Sabaody who have a bounty higher than 100 million bellies. And together we call them the 'worst generation' of pirates or the 11 Supernovas. So excluding you and Zoro-kun there are 9 others, and your bounty is only the second highest"

"What!? There is someone here with higher bounty than Luffy!"asked Chopper surprised.

"Yes. But he has killed civilians, so I am all for Monkey-chan here. And then there is this warlord Rimuru" said Shakky.

"There is a warlord here too?!"

"Yes. He and his crew are quite the mystery themselves. You know about the Cocoa island incident in the North blue right?"

"Yes. Now that you mention it, the name Rimuru does sound kinda familiar"

"That's not the worst part. We know next to nothing about them since they entered the grand line. Its as if the Government itself is hiding their info" said Shakky with a troubled expression.

"Do you think they are bad people?" asked Chopper

"Who knows? But it is a fact that they managed to defeat multiple vice admirals and obtain a bounty exceeding 100 million before even entering the grand line, so they are not to be taken lightly"

"Yohoho That's far too impressive"

"Yes it is. Perhaps that's why the government was so eager to bring them on their side"

*knock* *knock*

"Hmm? How may I help you?" said Shakky as she saw 2 men and a child walk in.

"Kuahahaha I heard some good things about this place, so we decided this is where we are going to raid next! Bring out the best of your drinks and snacks!" ordered Veldora, as he proceeded to take a seat.

"And sweets too!" added in Milim

"Is it a bad time?" asked Dagruel, as he noticed Shakky talking to the straw hats (Chopper, Brook and Luffy)

"No it is fine. I will bring your order in a moment" said Shakky and went away

'Looks like we came at the wrong time' thought the three of them as they saw the straw hats 'Well whatever'

"Woah! You look even cuter in person!" said Milim excitedly

"B-baka! Its not like you saying that makes me happy or anything"

"So can I t-touch you?" asked Milim with glittering eyes

"Yes you can" as soon as chopper said that, Milim grabbed him and started cuddling him all over.

Brook looked at the three guests who had come in one by one, and then he focused on Milim, and then got depressed 'The only time I get to see a lady's panties happens to be a child! Damn my luck'

"You are straw hat luffy right?" asked Veldora

"Hmm?" replied luffy still munching

"Nice to finally meet you Kuahahaha"

*gulp*

"And who are you people anyway?" asked Luffy

"Ah right. You don't know us" said Veldora. At that moment Shakky came in.

"I was suspicious at first, but now I am sure I know you. You are from the Stardom pirate crew right?" asked Shakky as she put down their order.

"You mean the warlord's!" asked Chopper. Even Luffy was paying attention to their response.

"Yes that is right. But you don't need to worry about that part. We are here just to have fun!" said Veldora and dug in on the food.

"So you are the ones who trained Koby? I wanted to thank you all" said Luffy and joined in as well.

"Kuahahaha Not me but my crewmates did train those kids. That was quite a sight to watch"

And so, all of them became friends and spent a good time together, eventually afterwards Luffy and co went to search for the guy to coat their ship. They were enjoying *ehem* searching in the amusement park when the mermaid Camie got kidnapped.

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments.