The Rain

"Luminas, make sure that oars is still alive. And the whitebeard pirates over there as well. We need them alive in order to fulfill our part of the deal. Understood?" said Rimuru

"Alright. Leave it to me. They are not going to die on my watch" 

With that, Luminas fired elixir balls at little oars Jr's body as he fell down after his knee was severed by Doflamingo. 

"Yosh. I healed him enough that he won't die. But he is better off staying unconscious, otherwise it would get very difficult to save him"

"Slave arrow!"

*crack crunch*

"Ugh. Another trouble for me. That stupid girl is attacking both pirates and marines indiscriminately. If those pirates end up dying because of this, it will be bad for us"

"HEALING PULSE!"

With that, Luminas restored all the pirates that were turned to stone back.

"I-I am saved!"

"T-thanks for saving us! You are a goddess!"

"Now get lost from here you fools, unless you want to die" shouted Luminas. 

"Why are you bothering with saving these pitiful men?" 

"Huh? Why must I bother replying to a stupid girl like you?"

"S-stupid? How dare you look down on me! But I suppose at the moment you people are helping my darling, so I will let it slide this time" said Hancock while swallowing her pride.

"Wise choice. That would be the best for the both of us. Now then, as long as you don't go around killing these guys, we are good"

With that, Luminas left her in peace.

"Why the hell are you letting a pirate get away snake princess!" shouted Tashigi while running towards Luminas to attack her.

As soon as her sword touched Luminas and came in contact with her elixir body, it melted away.

"What!" 

Luminas instantly grabbed Tashigi by the neck.

"This is the reason I don't like stupid people like you who don't know their place"

"AAAAAHHHHH!"

"Tashigi!" shouted smoker and rushed in to help her as he saw her face getting burnt.

Smoker aimed his sea prism stone weapon towards her, but Luminas instantly changed her shape and dodged it, and then held smoker with her other hand.

"Aaaaarrrgh!" 

"You see, I have a very important task to do here, and I am in no mood to deal with fools like you. This time I am letting you go alive, but if you dare interrupt me again, I will make it so that this day becomes your worst nightmare" said Luminas with a scary face, leaking out conqueror's haki.

'This woman can use conqueror's haki too? And that devil fruit of hers has both healing and poisonous properties which she can switch between freely. She seems like an extremely difficult opponent. Looks like I made the right choice by not fighting her'

Even so, the battlefield was huge. There was no way Luminas could reach each and every corner of the field to prevent deaths.

"Tch. Looks like I will have to use that stupid lizard's help"

*

"Kuahahaha I see. You can count on me!" said Veldora while disconnecting the transponder snail, and then summoned storm clouds.

The next moment, Luminas turned into elixir and launched huge amounts of it towards the sky, at the middle of the cloud formation. Then the clouds started spreading all over the battlefield, and it started raining all over the battlefield.

"What is this rain?" 

"Aargh its burning!" said a marine soldier.

"All my wounds are healed! This rain amazing!" said a whitebeard pirate.

Such was the nature of this rain. When the drops touched the pirates, it healed them and when it touched the marines, it damaged them. Although this effect was limited to weak fodder only, since expanding her power to such a large battlefield diminished it exponentially. As such anyone around the strength of vice admiral or above would not feel any effects of this rain at all.

"This should make it easier to keep the weak ones alive"

*

"This healing rain. Your crew has some really useful abilities" said Whitebeard.

"Heh You have seen nothing yet" said Rimuru with a smirk.

"Ho? Is that so?" 

"Yeah. I am going to show you an even bigger surprise today" 

*

*Boom* 

Sabo and Evankov clashed with Bartholomew Kuma. Kuma spammed his claw repel and explosions. Evankov counted his explosions while Sabo took care of his direct claw attacks. 

 "This is not good. What happened to Kuma san?" 

"This is all Navy's fault! They destroyed our sweet and gentle Kuma and turned him into a mindless slave" 

"I see. Well then we will be taking him back with us as well" said Sabo

And so, the battle continued for a few minutes when Kuma suddenly teleported away.

"Where did he go?"

*

"Alright guys! We are at a very good advantage! All the admirals and warlords have been occupied by our commanders and Stardom pirates! Even the legendary marine garp is being taken care of! Push forward!"

"Yeah! We are going to save ace, and teach these damn marines what happens when you mess with the Whitebeard pirates!"

Seeing the current conditions, the whitebeard pirates were brimming with confidence.

"Gyahahaha now its time to finally record the great Buggy's conquest in this war!"

"Alright Buggy sama, we are ready. One, two, three, ACTION!"

"Who's that over there? Could it be...... the man who hid his identity but recently revealed to be a member of the legendary pirate king's crew, has brotherly bonds with one of the four emperors of the sea and-"

"Aaaaarrrrghhhh! Its burning!"

"W-where did this rain suddenly start pouring down?"

"Hurry! We have to take shelter!"

With that, the Buggy crew left in search of a shelter.......

*

"What in the heavens! Just how strong are these pirates!? They are taking on of all of our admirals and warlords at once, and are still pushing forward! And then there is this rain that heals our enemy pirates and damages our ally marines. That too covers the entire battlefield. Ridiculous!" shouted Sengoku angrily.

"Our soldiers are completely powerless now. Better call them back"

"Yeah. Looks like I will have to start the plan right now. We can't afford to wait any longer"

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked the chapter. If you want to chat with me join my discord. Link is in my profile. Thanks for reading.