Beginning Of The End

Before the war started-

'What do you think Ciel? Are we actually capable of pulling it off?' asked Rimuru

<Hai master. It is going to be difficult but we currently have enough strength and numbers to pull it off>

'Alright. I am going to trust you on this'

<Hai master. I have already come up with a basic plan and structure>

*

"I see everything is going according to plan Ciel. We have blocked all the potential points of casualties and even provided an insurance for the weak fodder pirates. Now we just need to execute the final part"

After that, Rimuru instantly teleported away to Dino and Ramiris.

"Wake up Dino. Its time" said Rimuru.

"Already? Fina lets get this done with"

"Yehee! Finally its my time to shine!" said Ramiris excitedly.

Next moment, Dino used his ability and opened up a large portal in the sky.

*

"The Pacifiestas are everywhere! Help!" shouted the whitebeard pirates as they were attacked by the powerful human weapons of the Navy from behind.

"What in the hell is happening on this battlefield!?" said Sentomaru as he saw the condition the war was in.

"Kufufufu looks like that fat bug has appeared again" said Diablo as he clashed against Akainu and pushed him back. Next moment the whitebeard commanders jumped on him.

"Arrgh! Damn pirates! I will burn you alive!" shouted Akainu in pain as he got slashed by Vista and started bleeding.

"Kufufufu Looks like this bug can still talk" 

Next moment, a giant portal appeared above the battlefield.

*

*boom* 

There was a huge impact as Milim and Garp clashed.

"I have heard really good things about you Garp. I hope you won't disappoint me in this battle" said Milim.

"Are you underestimating me brat? I am going to send you to hell" said Garp as he readied his fist. Milim readied her full power Milim punch as well and-

*Boom* 

This time the impact was so big, it shook the entire battlefield. The shockwaves even reached the platform.

"Not bad kid, but you are going to beat me so easily!" shouted Garp and unleashed his Conqueror's haki.

"That's what I wanted to hear!" shouted Milim and unleashed her full potential Conqueror's haki as well. The two haki's clashed with each other and made everyone in the vicinity unconscious, except the vice admiral level. Then the two of them engaged in intense close combat. 

*boom boom boom*

The two of them were fighting at full power. Every clash of their fists created a tremor. As seconds passed by, the clashes became more and more intense. Neither side was giving up. 

Garp was the strongest marine, capable of going toe to toe with the pirate king in his prime. Even though he was emotionally conflicted in this war, that was in no way holding him back in going against Milim with his full power. On the other hand, Milim was the strongest member of Stardom pirates after Rimuru, and the only one who had achieved true awakening. In her awakened form, she allowed the will of Heracles to take over, which resulted in her personality changing, but in return she was able to fully manifest the immense power of her devil fruit.

"That brat is actually managing to push Garp behind! Not good" said Sengoku.

Next moment, a giant portal appeared above the battlefield.

"Looks like its time. Sorry Garp but it looks like this is the end" said Milim as she stared up in the sky.

*

"Alright then, lets get this done with"

The next moment, Golems started falling down from the sky.

"What!" 

"YOHOOO!! Now bare witness to the Great General Ramiris's Golem Army!"

With that, Ramiris took control of all the golems at once.

The ice golems started freezing the ocean all around. The earth Golems started building a fence around the island. Half of the remaining fire, electricity, and light golems surrounded the fence and charged it with respective elemental energies. half of the wind and space golems climbed the fence and create high current winds and vacuum space mines in the air covering the entire battlefield. 

The remaining golems entered the battlefield and started wrecking havoc on the marines.

*boom* *crash* *clint* *crisp*

The pacifiestas tried to fight back, but their firepower was nothing compared to the golems. There were lightning bolts, flamethrowers, vacuum bomb explosions, piercing light rays raining from all sides. It was like a nightmare. 

"Ugh. What in the hell is this!" 

The vice admirals tried to fight back, but as soon as they are about to land a fatal blow on a golem, Dino immediately comes in and teleports it away, and the next moment the vice admiral gets hit hard by the other golems.

The marines were getting pushed back hard. Rimuru immediately teleported back next to whitebeard.

"So how do you like this?" said Rimuru

"I actually can't believe my eyes. This is not even a war anymore" said Whitebeard, looking at the terrible condition the marines were in. 

"ACEEEE!!!!" 

Looking on the other side of the battlefield, Luffy had now nearly reached the platform where Ace was. All the obstacles between them had been taken care of. The only one standing in between them was now Sengoku alone.

"Tch. The situation has become too bad. Looks like I will have to step in" said Sengoku and jumped down the platform in front of Luffy.

"Not good. At this rate he is going to die" said Rimuru.

"Don't worry brat. Looks like its now my time to attack" said Whitebeard and jumped down the Moby Dick.

"SENGOKU!!!!" shouted whitebeard and sent a tremendous shock wave in his direction.

"So you finally decide to jump in as well whitebeard?" With that, Sengoku transformed into his Buddha form and countered the tremor. The resulting explosion blew Luffy away.

"Looks like pops is making his move. Now the navy doesn't stand a chance" said Marco as he tanked a hit from Kizaru.

Whitebeard started running at full speed towards Sengoku, blasting away any obstacle that came in his way.

"Come at me Whitebeard!" With that, Sengoku prepared for a full power strike.

*crack* 

The moment finally came. The legend himself took it upon him to beat down the fleet admiral of the navy. Their clash was epic. The sky split apart, the ground cracked, and the shockwaves shook the entire island. 

Meanwhile-

"S-somebody please save me!!" cried buggy internally as he saw the destruction around him.

"Buggy sama, we have secured a video snail and are now ready to record your great battle!"

"Yeah captain Buggy, show them what the future pirate king's true power is!" 

"Buggy! Buggy! Buggy!"

'Someone please save me!!'

Author's note: As always, share your thoughts in the comments and upvote if you liked it. If you want to chat with me join my discord. Link is in my profile. Thanks for reading.