They react as if he stabs each and every single of them.

Nice once, Crow. I myself cannot say anything better.

"What do you want us to do, then?!" One cried out. "Let them run rampant?!"

I hit that idiot's head.

"Be a bigger person is not similar than being a pushover, you idiot!" I yelled. "The Security are gone nuts. Crimson Dragon knows how many dozen I've beat them on the way," and strange soldier in blue that use fusion exclusively deck—ineffectively at that! "and it was not even noon yet! Why don't you focused on beating them and protecting your fellow commons?! That way you're doing something productive without causing unnecessary mess that you GOT TO CLEAN UP LATER!" I emphasize the last part while pointing at the mess around us.

The one who has power and skill to fix ruined building and infrastructure are the commoners, after all. And, like it or not, they will fix it or live with fear the ruined structure gonna collapse on them.

"Get it now? GET MOVING!"

They scampered off.

Crow sniggered.

"Your temper is really something."

I snorted.

Then I felt tug on my coat.

A kid was pulling my coat with conflicting emotions in his eyes.

Wait. I think I know him.

"Sam, was it?" I racked my memories. "What it is?"

He frowned, before fishing out a card from his pocket.

"Do you remember this card?"

What card? Let's see... ah.

Tuning Magician. Her.

"Yes. I gave it to you, wasn't it?" That happens years ago.

"So you remember it." He whispers. "Why did you give this card to me? You said this card would suit me. But this card is useless! Does... does it means you're calling me useless?"

Useless Card?

"There's no such thing as useless card."

"There's no such thing as useless card." I quoted Yusei. Remembering our days scouring the trash in Satellite to build our deck. Yusei still use his mismatch Deck and got really good with them. "Tuning Magician is a tuner, you can use her to call forth powerful Synchro monster. And since her level is one, you can summon various level of Synchro monster, ranging from 2 and above. Her side effect can be beneficial, during the right situation. Some monster work better if your lifepoints is lower. Then there's card like this guy's dragon." I pointed my thumb at Crow. "The more he gets effect damage when his dragon on field, the more dangerous he become. This card is not useless. She got potentials. You got potentials. It's up to yourself to see it."

Sam was trembling, then...

"Please. Take her back."

What.

"You... you are going to go against Roget, right? Then, then please take her back." She pushed the card to me. "Please... please show me, how exactly I should treat her...and... and please beat that jerk Roget!"

"Kid?! Oi!" I called for him, but he already run off.

Damned kid. One time I tried to be nice and this happen. See if I do anything nice again!

"There's no such thing as useless card, huh?" Crow slapped my back. "Nice to know you honor Yusei's spirit!"

"Shut up." I rolled my eyes good naturedly. "Let's go and—"