She sat on bed leaning on the head board with laptop on her lap. She began to search about vampires. She opened many websites and read many articles on them.

After two hours of spending time to see anything new about vampires, she got nothing.

She put the laptop on the side table angrily because she got nothing new.

"These vampires gonna be the death of me. I also agree that they don't exist but I don't know why professor give me this task of finding something new about them. He already knew that this is just stories."

She was cursing her professor because why he give her this project.She slept while cursing her professor.

Next week

In cafeteria

"Did you find anything about vampires?" Irene asked her and she looked down because after seeing movies and reading stories about them she got nothing.

" Don't worry there could be a possible way to find something new about them." Irene try to console her and she nodded.

"I think we should go to book shop maybe we could get some help from there." Irene said and Yn eyes went wide because Irene's idea was very helpful.

"How come I didn't think about it? Let's go there to find some important information from book shop." Yn spoke with her happy voice.

After university both were walking towards the book shop. After sometime both enter in a book shop.

They were going here and there to find some books about it

They were going here and there to find some books about it. Yn went towards the shopkeeper and asked him.

"Actually I am finding books about vampires, I want some information about vampires. Can you help me find books on them?" She asked the shopkeeper to help her.

Shopkeeper was wearing cap and had his mask on. He smirked under his mask and nodded.

"This way mam" he said while walking towards the cabinets of book.

Irene come towards me when she saw me walking behind the shopkeeper.

The boy climbed up the shelf and took out the book which was like horror. I don't know why I was not getting good vibes from it.

"Here mam " he said while handing me the book. Book cover was very different from the other ones. But I shrugged my thoughts away and payed the bill and went out with Irene.

"Thank God maybe It will help me" Yn said in confusing tone because maybe this book will help her or not.

"Be positive Yn, Just read it because If it was helpful to you then you will be able to give presentation to professor otherwise if it doesn't help you then maybe you can buy new book." Irene words were straight and Yn laughed on it .

"Thank God Irene because I thought that you were vampire." She and Irene laughed.

"Okay okay we are getting late." Saying this both went towards their houses.

After reaching her house she quietly go to her room because she wanted to read the book quickly ( you know suspense ).

She placed the book on side table and go to washroom to get fresh. After freshing she sat on bed and opened the book.

I opened the book

I opened the book. I don't know why my belly feels something l ever feel. Maybe it is my first time reading book like this. But I don't know by seeing this I was feeling something else.

But I shrugged my thoughts and read the first page.

The first page was just written like this

       ____________________________

          "THE JOURNEY İS PAİNFUL"

      _____________________________

She got goosebumps, her forehead got sweaty. But she calmed herself and turned the second page.

           _________________________

    "BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ARE READİNG"

          __________________________

That's it, she closed the book with her trembling heart.

"How can be this book so horrible?" She thought and placed the book on side table again and slept.

                 [~~~~~~~~~~~~]

How is it?

What do you think, what's in this book that she was feeling stange?

#jeonhelixz