"Well, like I told you this last week, today my suspension ends. I have to turn in the assignments that I would've had to do if I wasn't suspended. I'm pretty sure I did horrible on them, but what do you expect? I'm not my own teacher, if I was, I wouldn't need school." Owen rolls his eyes at the idea, unaware of how much those two wanted him to leave their sanctuary. "So, I'll go and do that. I'll be right back though."

Before any of them could object, he was already jogging out. Nigel glancing down at Evan who was already glaring up at him.

"He doesn't just like you, he like likes you." Evan hissed sharply, causing Nigel to apologize to him in sign. "I just don't get it. We wouldn't be in this predicament if you didn't let him suck you off."

"No," Nigel shook his head, causing Evan to frown, "I wouldn't be in this predicament if it wasn't for letting him do that. You're fine, he is unaware of what you and I...weirdly share. If anything, he thinks we're friends, close friends at most. I had my reasons for letting him do that."

"And what were those dumbass reasons?" Evan asked him in annoyance, now really wanting to know.

He didn't even realize truly how much it bothered him that Nigel let Owen do this. Never did it cross his mind to do anything with a girl. Because all he could think about was Nigel. So for him to do this when Nigel was somewhat professing the same...?

"I'd feel much better if you gave a better reason for just wanting someone who wasn't straight to suck you off. I even offered-."

"That's not necessary."

"And having Owen suck you off in a car after you got pulled down the stairs wasn't necessary, yet it fucking happened!" Evan shouts at him, Nigel just looking down at him blankly.

The both of them silent as Evan was truly angry now. He wasn't high on endorphins from the pleasure he was feeling. Now he was really feeling what he should've felt all along. Anger...and even jealousy.

"This is the library, I can tell you yelled. No yelling in the library." Nigel says that instead and that only irritated Evan further.

"Fuck the library." Evan sneers, grabbing Nigel's shoulder firmly as he got close to his face. Looking only at his eyes as even this time, Nigel's handsome face wouldn't be enough to calm him down. "Tell me the reason or-."

"Or what?" Nigel interrupts him, finding himself amused as to where this would go. He was at the same time, confused because he was fine with the way it went only days before. He was on his side and understood without needing a reason.

Now he was mad? He chose to be mad about it, now?

Telling Evan the reason was not in his best interest, especially with what he was planning on doing. Except at the same time, he wanted to tell him; yet he wanted to see where'd this go. He was stuck between multiple dilemmas and he didn't know what to choose. He wasn't sure if he wanted to choose one at all.

"You'll see." Evan just grins, pulling back as he dusts off an imaginary hair from Nigel's shoulder. "It's like what I said, we aren't technically together and I am straight - like you vehemently state-."

"That's what you said! I'm only reinstating." Nigel scoffs, shaking his head at where Evan was trying to go with this. Before he could ask further he saw Evan look at the doors. That allowed him to look and saw Owen walking towards their counter now.

He already saw much of the exchange between them both through the doors windows, but he couldn't hear what they were talking about. Seeing Evan get so close to Nigel's face though threw him off, because it didn't look like normal friends fighting.

Boy From NowhereOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara