Part 68: Perfect Ideas

En başından başla

Lily walked around a few steps for a moment. It was obvious that Scorpius had tried to find a place that they could at least kiss without a governor swooping down and screaming at them about PDA in hallways. And really, was romance such an importance? Because she would easily admit that she missed him just as much.

Lily stopped to look at him, and she smiled softly. "At this point, I don't think either of us can be picky about locations," she replied.

Scorpius looked at her with a bit of surprise. "Really? So, you're ok with this?"

Lily moved so that she stood in front of him. "Yeah. I mean, why not?" she ended with a breathless giggle. "Besides, I'm not going to expect you to be overly romantic every time."

Scorpius placed both of his hands on her cheeks. His palms were warm against her skin. "I love you so much," he murmured. Then he leaned down and kissed her. It was soft and it was passionate. Lily shivered as she realized that she had missed this more than she'd thought.

Once she began to kiss him back, Scorpius's hands dropped her hips, and began to pull her closer. Lily moaned quietly at the feel of him against her completely, and moved her hands to his shoulders. But then she dropped them to the top button of his shirt, and hastily unbuttoned it.

Scorpius broke the kiss and began to brush small kisses along her jaw and cheek. "In a rush?" he teased.

Lily blushed lightly, but she kept on her task of undoing each button. "Well, we don't have a whole lot of time before classes start," she pointed out.

Scorpius groaned. "Well in that case." He lifted her off her feet, making Lily yelped softly in surprise. On instinct, she wrapped her legs around him, trying to find her own sense of balance. But it wasn't like Scorpius would have ever dropped her. With his lips still attacking her neck and jaw, Scorpius walked across the room to place her on one of the larger desks. Then he let go of her, and pulled off the shirt that she had unbuttoned.

Lily gasped as his teeth gently nipped at her skin. "I have a class this morning, so if you leave a mark, I'll kill you," she threatened lightly.

She felt his chuckle against her neck. "I'll try," he said, not sounding too sincere.

Lily ignored it and ran a hand through his hair. Then she tugged on it lightly, and brought his lips back to hers. She felt his fingers tugging on the buttons of her shirt, and after a moment, felt the fabric slide off of her shoulder. She shrugged the shirt off completely, then wrapped her arms around his neck. She felt one of his own hands skim the skin of her thigh, moving beneath her skirt.

Lily felt her heart beat a little harder, and she broke their kiss. This time she placed her lips at his neck, and placed kisses on every inch of skin she passed. She brought her hands to the belt of his pants, and fumbled with the buckle. Lily felt Scorpius's hand run along her underwear before slipping past them.

Lily's initial gasped turned into a moan. Instinct was telling her that she might be late for class. But it was also telling her that she didn't care.

Lily was out of breath and extremely exhausted by the time she stopped running and was standing outside Hagrid's hut with the other Care of Magical Creatures students.

Hugo raised his brow at her. "Ok there, cuz?" he asked.

"You look like hell, Lil," Jace joked.

Lily took in a couple of deep breaths as she tried to fix her hair. She'd only had time to throw it up messily after she and Scorpius had finished dressing. And as she glanced down herself, she saw that she had done a sloppy job on that too. But at least she was able to get rid of the small sheen of sweat that had been on her skin, not to mention the obvious smell of sex.