31. "I'm pregnant"

Start from the beginning

Yibo smiled and spoke in a baby voice "Daddy have to wait 2 months more to meet me."

Zhan chukled looking at yibo then raised his eyebrow and asked with a sly grin "Uhm! so I already have one more baby here."

zhan's teasing hands moved to yibo's chest to pinch his nipples while slightly tugging them.

"ngh.. zhan ge~"

A soft moan left from yibo's mouth making zhan to smirk even more and yibo who saw that immediately hide his face in zhan's neck while hugging him even more closer as they were still laying on the bed clinging to each other like they were fulfilling their empty days and cold nights with each other's warmth want to compensate for all those times while letting their hearts to beat with sync.

Zhan also hugged yibo softly and they closed their eyes enjoying the comfortable silence of lazy morning that both don't want to get off yet and let go each other's comfortzone which they had found like after ages.

"Bo-di"

"Mn.. ge?"

"Why your stomach is not bigger that it should at 7'th month of pregnancy?"

"Zhan ge.. it depends of position of baby.. head or leg .. you can see it in ultrasound report too.. and I have previous ultrasound as well, I'll show that to you."

"W-was it difficult?"

Yibo taken a back by the question so he moved his head from zhan's neck to look at at zhan who still had his eyes closed.

"z-zhan ge.. "

yibo stopped in middle don't know what to say as he knew zhan was asking about those 6 months and handling pregnancy all alone.

"i-i want to know everything bo-di.. p-please"

Zhan begged his voice was low and yibo can sence the vulnerability in it.

So yibo just put his head back in zhan's neck and started to tell whatever happened In those six months.

"I-it wasn't t-that hard gege.. w-when I come here at first I was so mentally disturbed anf heart broken but then I had to be strong for our baby.. a-and I just wanted to buy a rent home here by my savings and I could find a job but first two weeks I just tried to find a house for a rent while staying at hotel.. And l-like that I just bumped into Kris and jia's house and i-i had no choice but tell them everything.. t-they forced me to stay there.. c-coz its not good for the baby if I live alone.. I'll need help of someone if suddenly my stomach cramp pain will start so I agreed for the shake of our baby.. B-but they treat me so well.. Like family but still I don't want to be trouble for them so I tried & found a job in school as a English teacher and like that I can get connect with more kids.. I-i was never been so observant before coz of my sassy spoiled brat attitude back then but after being teacher I got to know how kids are so pure and so lovable.. Even some gave me an unknown comfort at that time when I felt so weak.. Especially lixin he is a my cute little prince. always makes me smile with his naughtiness. but still having this people's around me I couldn't able to sleep and.. k-keep thinking about you.. About our baby's future with a single parent.. About what will I answer to his innocent questions when he will grow  up.. That why he have only one parent.. b-but all this were future problems.. here in the first place.. I couldn't able to forget you ge.. I-i.. w-was dying slowly.. i-i couldn't able to have more courage to live my life more strongly.. I-i was becoming pathetic i-in your love.. i-i tried my best to not cry but m-my tears always brateyed me they always flow without my permission just at the mare thought about you.. m-my heart used to w-wish y-you could come back and pull me in your arms... i-i just wanted you and nothing else.. i-it was difficult.. because when I realised this thing it w-was too late.. y-you were no longer mine.. that you are my oxygen and how can I live without oxygen ge?.. b-but now you are here.. i-i don't want to wake up from this beautiful dream."